BORDERLESS HOUSE AKASAKA1-Share House in Roppongi, Akasaka
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Akasaka･Roppongi･Iidabashi Area
- Akasaka Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda Line 6mins walk
- House Type
- 10~14 people
- Non smoking house
Akasaka house is located in a great area and always stays on the top list of popularity! It is only a 9-minute ride by train to Shibuya, Roppongi and Aoyama, which are the most popular area to tourists, is in walkable distance. The share house is very clean with a nice open-spaced common room where makes everyone want to come here and get together. It’s a very nice and clean share house. Why don’t you live in a gorgeous area and homelike atmosphere?
※ Non-smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
The closest station
- Akasaka Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda Line 6mins walk
- Roppongi Station, Tokyo-Metro Hibiya/ Toei Oedo Line 15mins walk
- Aoyama-itchome Station, Tokyo-Metro Ginza/ Tokyo-Metro Hanzomon/ Toei Oedo Line 14mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- Four Toilet
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- Rice Cooker
- Three Shower room
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?Initial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 8,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)Maximum 20,000 yen is refundable on the moving-out day.(If there is any unpaid payment, we will deduct from the deposit)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
- Is there any language barriers in the House?You can find your Japanese housemates who are fluent in English. So, please no worries!
You can enjoy your sharehouse life by learning & teaching languages each other with your housemates.
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Search by neighboring station
Recommended Houses around this area
Borderless Share House Ueno-Nippori opened in Ueno area which has good access to Akihabara and Tokyo area! It takes only 7minutes from JR Uguisudani station and this Share House is in luxurious 6 storied building. This 4th and 5th floor will be changed to share house and it is in quiet residential street. It has wide living room, kitchen, fashinable bath, and especially nice view from the balcony. We belive this share house would be the popular one among our share houses. 11people can stay in this share house and this number would be really suitable for making good community. Both students and workers will be satisfied with living in this share house. Cultural Exchange in this wonderful house would be amazing experience for you!
Ikebukuro-higashi house is located at the center of Tokyo!! You can go to all main station in Tokyo within 30min and also there are plenty of stores and restaurant around the station and share house! It will be really convenient area and there is a famous Sakura road by the share house you can enjoy! <span style="color:red;"> ※ Non-smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in. </span>
We have the new share house in Rinkai area! It is only 2 minutes walking to Monzennakacho! This share house is conveniently located as you have good access to Tokyo direction and it takes only 16 minutes to Roppongi by train. There’s a shopping district near the share house and it’s abundant in restaurants and shops, so we can highly recommend this place! Also the numbers of people who to share a house together must be one of the points when you chose the house, isn’t it? We believe 10 people is precisely! Well, why don’t you join us and live in a share house with international environment ? We’ll be waiting your reservation! <span style="color:red;"> ※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in. </span>
You can use three lines, Keisei-Honsen, Toden-Arakawa line and Tokyometro-Chiyoda line. It’ll take just 8 minutes from Machiya station.
Kasuga House opened in central Tokyo. Kasuga house is located in a great area for go to Ikebukuro, Shinjuku and Akihabara.The share house has twelve private rooms and one share room, so fourteen people can live in this share house. Moreover, it has large living room, nice utility equipments and roof balcony. You will no doubt be a nice life in Kasuga House.
We have a new house in Ueno Area! That is BORDERLESS HOUSE MACHIYA! The Machiya station has three lines, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda Line, Keisei Line and Toden Arakawa Line, and it takes only 4mins to the station! There are large super market and Drag store on the way to the station! Moreover, there is a huge park nearby the house and you can go for picnic or something with your housemates! This house is for 8 people and it’s so nice number to share your living! Let’s start and enjoy your new living in Japan in this house!!