BORDERLESS HOUSE DENENCHOFU2-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa
- Shibuya・Harajuku・Shimokitazawa Area
- Denenchoufu Station, Tokyu Toyoko Line 9mins walk.
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
Borderless House DENENCHOFU2 is located in Ota-ku. Located in a famous luxury residential area, this house provides a warm and relaxing atmosphere. From the nearest station, Denenchofu Station, the Tokyu Toyoko Line can take you to Shibuya in 12 minutes and Yokohama in 17 minutes. The fashionable districts of Jiyugaoka, Daikanyama, and Nakameguro can all be visited on your way to Shibuya and make for interesting and fun outings in your free time.
On your way from the retro Denenchofu Station building to the sharehouse, you will notice many locally supported restaurants and cafes which you can visit with your housemates. Surrounded by unique architecture as well as many parks, you can enjoy both man-made and natural sights.
This sharehouse has two private and two shared rooms for you to choose from. Many of the residents in this house have lived at the sharehouse for a long time and built strong relationships. They are waiting for their next "family" member! Why not move-in and become a part of the DENENCHOFU2 family?
The closest station
- Denenchoufu Station, Tokyu Toyoko Line 9mins walk.
- YukigayaOtsuka Station, Tokyu Ikegami Line 15mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Parking for bicycle
- Washing machine / Dryer
- One wash-basin
- Rice Cooker
- Two toilets
In Each Room
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioner
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
BORDERLESS HOUSE Meidaimae1 is conveniently located an 8-minute walk from the nearest station and offers access by train to Shinjuku in 5 minutes and to Shibuya in 7 minutes. Another nearby area, which is a haven for artistic thinkers and those looking for stylish clothing, cafes, and restaurants, is Shimokitazawa, which can be reached in just 15 minutes. Closer to the house, you can also find a small shopping street, so on days when you are not keen on heading into the main centers of Tokyo, you can still enjoy a casual day of shopping with your housemates. The area surrounding the house has many different schools, making the atmosphere young and lively. This sharehouse has a total of 4 single rooms and 4 shared rooms, bringing the total capacity to 8 people. Living alongside 7 housemates from all over the world, you will undoubtedly form incredible friendships and learn so much from each other. Why not get started making memories at Meidaimae1 as soon as possible?
Borderless House EIFUKUCHO1 is located in Suginami-ku and can accommodate a total of 6 people. This cozy small sharehouse has 4 rooms, including 2 private rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from. Due to its small community, this sharehouse is perfect for building close and long-lasting friendships and connections with your housemates. The nearest stations are Eifukucho Station, with access to the Keio Inokashira Line, Honancho Station, with access to the Marunouchi Line, and Meidaimae Station, providing access to the Keio Line. With all these commuting options nearby, you have very convenient train access to Shibuya (12 minutes) and other city centers. The house is located in a quiet residential area and is close to Wadabori Park and Zenpukuji River. For individuals who want to live peacefully and concentrate on work and school, we highly recommend this house. Why not live with 5 other housemates, and support each other each day?
Sangenjaya2, the sharehouse is located in one of the most popular area in Tokyo! There are a lot of shops and cafés around Sangenjaya station. in addition, there are two supermarkets so you are never worried about food! You can get to Shibuya within 5 minutes by train. Enjoy shopping either in Sangenaya or Shibuya. In addition, it’s walkable to one of the most famous fashion town, Shimokitazawa from the share house. If you are interested in fashion, you will be able to discover unique clothes!
5 minutes to Shibuya by Denentoshi Line! Lots of cafes and restaurants for you and your housemates to enjoy together. It's also within walking distance to Shimokitazawa where you can find lots of vintage clothes, live houses, etc.
Newly built share house with courtyard & rooftop! Only 6 minutes by train to Shinagawa, 8 minutes to Kawasaki, other major rail stations such as Tokyo station and Yokohama station are also within 20 minutes. Excellent access to everywhere you go!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!