BORDERLESS HOUSE ITABASHI-SHIMURA1-Share House in Ikebukuro
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Ikebukuro Area
- Shimurasanchome Station, Toei Mita Line 9mins walk.
- House Type
- 10~14 people
The NEW sharehouse open in Ikebukuro area!!
This sharehouse is 10mins away from Toei-Mita Line Shimura-sanchome-station. It's available directly to go Tokyu-Toyoko Line Hiyoshi st.via Tokyu-Maguro Line from this station. So, it's very convenient to go Shibuya area. You can get a bus to Ikebukuro-st,too!
While you are going to the House, there are plenty of the stores, super market and restaurants. So, you do not have to worry in a daily life. In front of next station, there is "Shimuraginza-shopping street" which be held the festival and pedestrian’s paradise on sunday and national holiday! How sounds like fun to take a walk..etc!
Itabashi-shimura sharehouse has the cozy new living room and will accelerate tenants communicate for sure!!
There also huge roof top so, you can see "Mt.FUJI" and have sun light on Sunny day!
The closest station
- Shimurasanchome Station, Toei Mita Line 9mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- Two wash-basin
- Two Shower room
- Two toilets
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥8,000 just one time).
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?Initial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 8,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)Maximum 20,000 yen is refundable on the moving-out day.(If there is any unpaid payment, we will deduct from the deposit)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
- Is there any language barriers in the House?You can find your Japanese housemates who are fluent in English. So, please no worries!
You can enjoy your sharehouse life by learning & teaching languages each other with your housemates.
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Search by neighboring station
Recommended Houses around this area
And finally - a Borderless Share House opens in the Saitama area! Since you can reach central areas like Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and Shibuya with only one train ride, the access is still really convenient. And not only that - various shops like a supermarket, restaurants, food and drug stores are right there inside the station, so you can do your shopping conveniently on your way home. If you like the outdoors, a dry riverbed and parks invite to go for a run or walk or even a BBQ during summer, so fun will be guaranteed at this house! While being close to Tokyo, you can still live a relaxed life surrounded by nature here. This house offers space for 7 people, so it is the perfect atmosphere to build a family-like community! Why don`t you start your new life at this share house with people from Japan and all over the world? <span style="color:red;"> ※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in. </span>
☆Popular Ikebukuro area & Secret popular town in Tokyo "Kotake-Mukaihara"☆ Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin line & Yurakucho line plus Seibu line stops at Kotake-Mukaihara station. So, you can easily commute/access to anywhere in Tokyo. Fukutoshin line directly runs to Yokohama area. It's so much fun to visit exciting sightseeing spot "Yokohama" on weekends! Supermarket, convenience stores, drug stores, various restaurants make your life very convenient and enjoyable:) It takes only 4 min. from Ikebukuro, but the rent is very reasonable! You can bike to Ikebukuro too (just 15 min.)!! The size of this sharehouse is very ideal - 7 people. It's a good size to enjoy communication with your sharehouse-mates. Having dinner, going out, enjoying 'movie night'... with your housemates TOGETHER! You can share invaluable experience and moment with the same members♪
Itabashikuyakushomae House has 20 housemates! It’s the second largest sharehouse in Borderless Share House. It takes just a minute from the station to the share house! You will get to the share house so soon! The nearest station from the house is Toei Mita Line, Itabashikuyakushomae station. From this station, you can go to main stations in central Tokyo. There is a shopping street near the share house. It’s good to just take a walk and feel traditional Japanese atmosphere. The most attractive point is that you can meet such a lot of housemates! Share your ideas and gain something new!