BORDERLESS HOUSE SHIN-OKUBO1-Share House in Shinjuku, Nakano, Kichijoji
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Shinokubo Station, JR Yamanote Line 1mins walk.
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
- 5mins walk from the station
◆It's a one-minute walk from this house to Shin-Okubo Station! It feels like traveling in Korea when walking around the neighborhood! And it feels like you're studying abroad when you're back home! ◆
【About Shinokubo Area】
It only takes 2 minutes from Shinokubo station to Shinjuku by train, and within 10 minutes to Shibuya, Takadanobaba, and Ikebukuro! So close to all the famous and big stations in the city center of Tokyo! In fact, it’s within walking distance to Shinjuku Station (about 20 minutes) This location is extremely convenient!
Tokyo’s Korean Town, Shin Okubo, has a lot of Korean shops, Korean beauty, K-pop, Korean food and grocery stores! Since Kpop culture has become a huge trend, Shin Okubo is now one of the hottest spots to hang out in Tokyo among young generation.
In addition to many Korean things, Shinokubo area is actually a very international neighborhood with with a lively atmosphere, exciting nightlife, and quick access to everywhere! (Since it's on Yamanote Line!) There are also many Japanese fast food restaurants, McDonalds, drug stores and 100 yen shop, etc. They are all very close to the share house! Thouhg it's always crowded and traffic around the station, you can still find calmer parts in the residential streets!
【About Shinokubo1 House】
Shinokubo1 share house is a 7-people house, it has a warm and family-like atmosphere. It has a huge living room, so housemates can enjoy chatting with each other or watching movies together! Also, our Shinokubo2 share house is just next to Shinokubo1 share house, so you will have more chances to meet new friends!
The closest station
- Shinokubo Station, JR Yamanote Line 1mins walk.
- Okubo Station, JR Chuo-sobu Line 3mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Rice Cooker
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- One wash-basin
- Two toilets
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Parking for bicycle
- Washing machine / Dryer
- Locker with key
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- Air Conditioner
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
◆ It takes only 6 minutes by train to Shinjuku station, and 17 minutes to Shibuya station! It’s also possible to go to Shinjuku by bicycle! ◆
◆Just one stop away from Shinjuku from JR Nakano station! It takes only 6 minutes to Takadanobaba station, and 14 minutes to Shibuya station by train! Living in Nakano area offers a ton of convenience!◆
◆ Just one stop away from Shinjuku from JR Nakano station! It takes only 6 minutes to Takadanobaba station, and 14 minutes to Shibuya station by train! Living in Nakano area offers a ton of convenience!◆
Koenji1 House is located within walking distance from Koenji station and Nogata station, providing access to Shinjuku in just 6 minutes. Between the house and station, you will find supermarkets and convenient stores which cater to all of your everyday needs. For a more special outing, you can explore many of the surrounding fashionable cafes, restaurants, and shops! There is something to fit everyone's passions, from second-hand clothes shopping to bakeries for those with a sweet tooth. Why not go on a walk with your housemates and learn more about each other's interests while shopping? With recent renovations, this house provides a clean and cozy atmosphere to live in. We offer 2 private rooms and 3 shared rooms to choose from, making for a total house capacity of 8 people. You'll have the opportunity to meet a range of housemates from all over the world while experiencing smaller family-style daily interactions. Your new sharehouse family is waiting for you at Koenji1!
When it comes to shopping, gourmet, living and entertainment, there is nothing left to wish for. Around Shinjuku Station, a station with the world’s largest number of passengers per day, large department stores such as Isetan and Lumine and various leisure spots line side by side.
◆ It takes only 12 minutes by train to Shinjuku station! Very close to popular Shimokitazawa area, just about 5 minutes by Uber! ◆
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!