BORDERLESS HOUSE CHUNGJEONGNO1-Share House in Seoul Jongno
- Male×Korean nationality
- Female×Korean nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Jongno ・Jung-gu Area
- Line#2/Line#5 Chungjeongno Station 1mins walk
- House Type
- 15~19 people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
Introducing Borderless's 25th house! This beautiful Korean traditional style house is located right next to Chungjeongno station(line No.2/5) and also close to Seoul station line No.1/4, Airport Line/Center Line. It's a four-story building for both male and female tenants. There are 13 rooms for 18 people but there are three bathrooms on each floors so no worries about crowded bathroom. Socialize with your share housemates on the first floor and on the roof top while you can still keep your own privacy in a either single room or double room.
Perfect shared house for students of YONSEI, SOGANG, EWHA, HANYANG UNIVERSITY but also workers whose company is at downtown in Seoul. Want to check famous tourist areas such as City hall, Seoul N-tower and Gyeongbokgung Palace? You are very welcome!
The closest station
- Line#2/Line#5 Chungjeongno Station 1mins walk
- Line#1/Line#4/Airport Railroad/ Center Line Seoul Station 15mins walk
In Common Space
- Four Shower room
- Four Toilet
- Four wash-basin
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(60,000KRW just one time).
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Great community in Hongdae 5 share house near Hapjeong station! The house has very easy access to major universities such as Yonsei, Sogang, Ehwa University by subway within 5munites. Especially, you can go to Hongik University by walking from the house. The house is only 3mins away from Hapjeong station which is on Line 2 & 6, so it is very convenient to go to major places in Seoul on Line 2 & 6. Not only that, but also at Hongik University station, which is also close to the house, there is an airport line that reaches Gimpo and Incheon airports within a short time. Hapjeong area is most convenient to live in Seoul! You can easy to access every where in Seoul also Supermarket, convenience store, Cinema, Book store, Restaurant etc all of thing is very close from the share house. We would like to recommend who want to live in popular area in Seoul!
Wangsimni 1 Share House located directly in front of Cheonggyecheon Park. From the share house to go to many major universities easily such as Hanyang, Kyunghee, University of Seoul and University of Foreign Studies. But also has easy access to Jongno and Dongdaemun which is crowded by company. Walking and exercise at Cheonggyecheon and Yongdo Park!! Enjoy cultural life in the Enter Six and CGV Multiplex cinemas!! Shopping at the Korean traditional market such as Dongdaemun marker and Majandong wholesales meat market. Here is the best share house ever that we can feel Seoul from past to present.
Kim Yoong Wong
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!