BORDERLESS HOUSE GANGNAM3-Share House in Seoul Gangnam
- Female×Korean nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Gangnam Area
- Line#7 Hak-dong Station Exit No.8 7mins walk
- Apartment Type
- 4~9 people
- Female Only House
Gangnam3 share house is located in Nonhyun area nearby Hakdong Station (Line No. 7) and Apgujeong & Sinsa Station (Line No.3) where gives great access to well-known luxurious places in Gangnam District such as Chungdam, Apgujeong, and Sinsa. Not only that, this house offers easy access to major universities for students who may attend Kunkuk (7min), Sejong (9min), Soongsil (13min), Hanyang (19min), Sookmyung (27min), and Kyunghee (28min) University. (Only subway time)
Moreover, it only takes less than 20 minutes by subway to Gangnam-gu Office, Gangnam, Seolleung, and COEX [Korea Exhibition Center & Multiplex Mall], which is certainly suitable for office workers and also students who would like to learn Korean in major language institutes. You can enjoy your leisure time in Sinsa Garosu-gil which is known for an area where numerous different types of places for shopping, dining, and entertaining are. Also, Dduksum Amusement Park, Seoul Forest Park, and Children’s Grand Park are very close by the house. So, why do not you go on a picnic with your share house roommates sometime in a shiny day?
The closest station
- Line#7 Hak-dong Station Exit No.8 7mins walk
- Line#3 Apkujong Station Exit No.3 11mins walk
- Line#3 Sinsa Station Exit No.1 12mins walk
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Two toilets
- Locker with key
- Rice Cooker
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(60,000KRW just one time).
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
YEN LIN LO
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 8,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Recommended Houses around this area
Introducing Borderless's 25th house! This beautiful Korean traditional style house is located right next to Chungjeongno station(line No.2/5) and also close to Seoul station line No.1/4, Airport Line/Center Line. It's a four-story building for both male and female tenants. There are 13 rooms for 18 people but there are three bathrooms on each floors so no worries about crowded bathroom. Socialize with your share housemates on the first floor and on the roof top while you can still keep your own privacy in a either single room or double room. Perfect shared house for students of YONSEI, SOGANG, EWHA, HANYANG UNIVERSITY but also workers whose company is at downtown in Seoul. Want to check famous tourist areas such as City hall, Seoul N-tower and Gyeongbokgung Palace? You are very welcome!
Finally, a new female-only house in Jongno area! Jongno 1 share house there are well-lighted rooms and the terrace where you could have a cup of coffee and a chat inside of the house. Since this house is between Sinseol-dong and Dongmyo Station, you do not have any trouble using public transportation which means it makes you go to anywhere in Seoul easily. It has great access to all kinds of facilities taking 5 minutes by walk such as the restaurants, the banks, the library, the major markets, the movie theater, some cafes, and Cheonggyecheon Stream. It is suitable and worth taking a rest there for students and workers. Jongno 1 share house have three double room so, you could talk more Korean with your share house roommate!
The Koryodae 1 share house from which you can go to Korea Unviersity and Sungshin Women’s University by walking! The Koryodae 1 share house has a great access to the university streets that are concentrated by Hansung, Sungkyunkwan University etc. and it only takes less than 20 minutes to go to Kyunghee Uni, University of Seoul, Hankuk university of Foreign studies from the house. In front of the house, there is Seongbuk stream so you can enjoy leisurely walking and if you walk about 5min from the share house, there are Donam-dong food alley and Rodeo street so you can enjoy eating some delicious food and shopping at the same time! If you want to experience a college life in Seoul, this share house is here for you to help experience the college life! Come and join the share house, and make unforgettable memories with students from all around the world.