BORDERLESS HOUSE HONGDAE5-Share House in Seoul Hongdae
- Female×Korean nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Hongdae Area
- Hapjeong Station Exit No.7 3minutes
- Apartment Type
- 4~9 people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
Great community in Hongdae 5 share house near Hapjeong station!
The house has very easy access to major universities such as Yonsei, Sogang, Ehwa University by subway within 5munites.
Especially, you can go to Hongik University by walking from the house. The house is only 3mins away from Hapjeong station which is on Line 2 & 6, so it is very convenient to go to major places in Seoul on Line 2 & 6. Not only that, but also at Hongik University station, which is also close to the house, there is an airport line that reaches Gimpo and Incheon airports within a short time.
Hapjeong area is most convenient to live in Seoul!
You can easy to access every where in Seoul also Supermarket, convenience store, Cinema, Book store, Restaurant etc all of thing is very close from the share house.
We would like to recommend who want to live in popular area in Seoul!
The closest station
- Hapjeong Station Exit No.7 3minutes
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Locker with key
- Two toilets
- Washing machine
- Rice Cooker
In Each Room
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(60,000KRW just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Sangsu-dong is the most rising hip place to youngsters both Koreans and Non-Koreans in Seoul in recent years. Numerous trendy restaurants, laid back atmosphere coffee shops and indie music clubs are located all over Hongdae which is served by subways stations Sangsu station Line No. 6 and Hongik university Station Line No. 2 and Airport rail. After opening 5 houses in the center of Hongdae, we decided to open a very different typed house for people who are fond of unique house structure and want to live in a little more easygoing neighborhood unlike the main spot of Hongdae where is always crowded with franchise stores and tourists. This NEW opening house is located right in front of back gate of Hongik university but also 3 minutes walking distance from Sangsu station Line No. 6. Thus, you can easily access to many main colleges in Seoul such as Yonsei, Sogang and Ewha Women's University by using public transportation within 15 minutes while you can enjoy cultural life all day long. You might be wary of the number of maximum tenants in one house which is 15, but you sure can keep your own privacy well since each of 5 units are divided with individual doors with its own bathrooms. You also don't have to worry about being lonely inside of the unit because you can naturally meet your 15 housemates in a spacious common unit with a big kitchen and community room. Feel Sangsu vibe and get fully immersed Borderless share house life in our Sangsu1 share house!
DMC1 share house is female-only house. It is a luxurious high-rise apartment building with stores on the ground floor. And big windows are not only in the living room but also in every room that you can have AC and a warm sunshine every morning, and see a great night view of Seoul every night. Furthermore, there is a resident-only gym on the first floor of the building so you can work out for 5,000KRW for month. DMC1 share house is located near Digital Media City station where provides three metro lines for No.6, Gyeong-ui Jhungang, and Airport Line. Plus, it only takes two minutes walk to the house which is very convenient. Around the house, there are many different small parks such as Mulbit Culture Park and DMC Culture Park where often hold outdoor performances for the neighborhood. So you can come out for a walk with your share housemates and see various performances in the park. Moreover, Seoul World Cup Stadium is just 2mins away by subway, and grocery stores like E-mart, shopping malls, and Cinema are closely around that you can absolutely enjoy your cultural life in Seoul. We hope you have a wonderful time with your share housemates in Hongdae DMC1 share house where coexists with both a cutting-edge media city and a beautiful nature!
Emmanuel Ait Taleb
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!