BORDERLESS HOUSE WANGSIMNI1-Share House in Seoul Dong-daemun
- Female×Korean nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Dong-daemun・Seongbuk Area
- Line#2 Sangwangsimni Station 10mins walk
- Apartment Type
- 4~9 people
- Female Only House
Wangsimni 1 Share House located directly in front of Cheonggyecheon Park.
From the share house to go to many major universities easily such as Hanyang, Kyunghee, University of Seoul and University of Foreign Studies.
But also has easy access to Jongno and Dongdaemun which is crowded by company.
Walking and exercise at Cheonggyecheon and Yongdo Park!!
Enjoy cultural life in the Enter Six and CGV Multiplex cinemas!!
Shopping at the Korean traditional market such as Dongdaemun marker and Majandong wholesales meat market.
Here is the best share house ever that we can feel Seoul from past to present.
The closest station
- Line#2 Sangwangsimni Station 10mins walk
- Line#1, #2 Sinseol-dong Station 11mins walk
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- Washing machine
- Rice Cooker
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two toilets
In Each Room
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(60,000KRW just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Gangnam3 share house is located in Nonhyun area nearby Hakdong Station (Line No. 7) and Apgujeong & Sinsa Station (Line No.3) where gives great access to well-known luxurious places in Gangnam District such as Chungdam, Apgujeong, and Sinsa. Not only that, this house offers easy access to major universities for students who may attend Kunkuk (7min), Sejong (9min), Soongsil (13min), Hanyang (19min), Sookmyung (27min), and Kyunghee (28min) University. (Only subway time) Moreover, it only takes less than 20 minutes by subway to Gangnam-gu Office, Gangnam, Seolleung, and COEX [Korea Exhibition Center & Multiplex Mall], which is certainly suitable for office workers and also students who would like to learn Korean in major language institutes. You can enjoy your leisure time in Sinsa Garosu-gil which is known for an area where numerous different types of places for shopping, dining, and entertaining are. Also, Dduksum Amusement Park, Seoul Forest Park, and Children’s Grand Park are very close by the house. So, why do not you go on a picnic with your share house roommates sometime in a shiny day?
The great life with all people from all over the world! There is Anam station, Line No.6 near Koryodae 2 share house which is a gender mixed house. Koryodae2 share house gives you the great access that you could easily go to several universities such as Korea, Sungshin Woman’s, Kyunghee University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and University of Seoul. Especially, you could make it to go to Korea University by walk. Not only students are really good to live in this house, but also those who take the subway which is Line No.6 could get some advantages. Moreover, there are also some places where you could buy some house hold items near the station and house. In addition, Dongdaemun station where you would see all kinds of Korean goods is within striking distance by bus from Anam station, Line No.6. Lastly, you could save the money for food and others near the house! No doubt you would have great time to visit popular restaurants or Cafe near Universities with your house mate! It would be really worthy of it! Acutally Koryodae 3 share house and Koryodae 2 house located same building so you could meet more friend in this share house!
The Koryodae 1 share house from which you can go to Korea Unviersity and Sungshin Women’s University by walking! The Koryodae 1 share house has a great access to the university streets that are concentrated by Hansung, Sungkyunkwan University etc. and it only takes less than 20 minutes to go to Kyunghee Uni, University of Seoul, Hankuk university of Foreign studies from the house. In front of the house, there is Seongbuk stream so you can enjoy leisurely walking and if you walk about 5min from the share house, there are Donam-dong food alley and Rodeo street so you can enjoy eating some delicious food and shopping at the same time! If you want to experience a college life in Seoul, this share house is here for you to help experience the college life! Come and join the share house, and make unforgettable memories with students from all around the world.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You cannot move in on the same day you sent us the reservation. The procedure takes at least one week.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!