About Moving-in, House Facilities
- What kind of facilities and equipment is provided? Is there an iron?The common space is equipped with basic home electronics such as an air conditioner, TV, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, kitchen utensils such as frying pans, pots and cutlery etc.
*There is no common hair dryer or iron provided.
Some houses are equipped with a dryer as well. Please check the house’s website for details.
In each individual room, there is a desk, chair, a storage box for clothes, a book shelf, a desk light, and a garbage bin.
- Is there a TV socket in each room? And what about a wired LAN port?Since we would like everyone to generally come together in the living room, it is not possible to install your own TV in your room. But feel free to watch TV with your housemates in the living room!
Regarding a wired LAN port, only few houses are equipped with it. Please ask for details.
- Can I send my luggage to the house in advance?If you send your luggage to the house before you move-in, there is a chance that it cannot be delivered. Please arrange your luggage to be delivered after your move-in.
- What should I bring with me?Basic daily equipment such as home electronics and kitchen utensils are provided. Other consumables for your daily use such as towels, clothes, shampoo, and laundry detergent can be bought at a store close to the house. If you move to Japan from overseas, it is recommended to bring adapters for your chargers (PC etc.).
In case you are not renting a futon set, please bring sheets, a blanket and a pillow etc.
- Until what time can I move-in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANMove-in is only possible between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAMove-in is only possible between 10:00AM and 5:30PM.(Office is closed on Sunday)BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANMove-in is only possible between 10:00AM and 5:00PM.
- Does my room have its own key? How can I store my valuables?Each room is equipped with its own key. If you are living in a shared room, there is a security locker with a key where you can store your valuables.
- Are there any fees for using the laundry or dryer?The fees for the laundry or dryer are included in the monthly utilities, so you do not need to pay an extra charge when using them.
- Is there a bathtub?Some houses have a bathtub. Please check the house’s website for details.
- Is there enough space to hang my laundry to dry?Depending on the house or room, there might be a garden, balcony or terrace to hang your laundry.In case there is no space to hang it there, we equip the house or room with either a drying rack or a dryer.
- Can I register the house’s address as my official address?Yes, you can.