House Search
House Search
Connect with us on Messenger
Recommended for those who are not sure about their requirements
Quick Links! / New Info!


Thank you for choosing Borderless House.
Please read the instructions below and send the notice upon agreeing with them.

*We cannot accept applications from:
couples or married couples
High school students and those over 36 years of age. (We accept applicants within the age limit from 18 to 35 years.)
married applicants


Room Viewing*

※If you would like to do room viewing, please inquire via the room viewing request form

※ Move-in is possible from Monday to Saturday between 10am and 5pm.

The move-out date will not be fixed with the date you put here. You need to send the moving-out form to finalize your move-out date. Please be noted that you need to pay the rent and utility fees for 30days after submitting moving-out form.

Futon Rental

If you chose to bring the bedding by yourself, please note that while all beds are provided with a mattress, you are not allowed to sleep on it without any sheets. Make sure that you use your bed pad covered with sheets or Japanese underquilt (=shikibuton) , as well as bringing your pillow and comforter (top cover.)

Personal Information

※If your name is originally spelled in roman letters, please write your name again.


Marital status*

Our system is currently having an error to send emails to the address provided by hotmail・livemail・outlook.
Please use the email address provided by other companies (Gmail, yahoo, ...etc.), or refer to the link to solve the problem.
If you don't hear from us for more than 2-3days, please contact us via Skype or call. Thank you.

※If you don't have the account, please fill in nope.
Please enter '0' if you do not have a phone number.
※We will talk about the details of your reservation by phone or Skype in advance.
※If you already had a room viewing, please fill in “already viewed”

Language communicating with us.

1st choice*
2nd choice*


If you are a smoker, you can't move in Non-Smoking Houses.
If you are not working, please fill out 'unemployed'

If you live / lived in Borderless House, please tick off the box below and write the house name.

※If you currently live in Borderless House and would like to move to other house, please check the Contract Length, Moving Out, Moving to another House in FAQ page before sending the reservation form.

Family Emergency Contact Person / Cosigner *If you are Japanese, you have to get a cosigner.

※Emergency contacts should be your relatives. (Aged over 20)