BORDERLESS HOUSE KIKUKAWA2-Share House in Ueno, Asakusa, Akihabara
- Female×Japanese nationality
Kikukawa2 House is located in a very popular area of Tokyo, with its location notably close to Tokyo Sky Tree. With Asakusa only 6 minutes by foot and access to the Toei Shinjuku Line from Kikugawa station, you'll always have places to go and things to do! Akihabara and Ueno can also be easily reached by bike.
Despite the surrounding bustle of popular tourist areas and famous sights, the house is tucked away in a calm residential area and has undergone recent renovations, making Kikukawa2 House a cozy and relaxing place to return to at the end of a long day. The house also is located nearby to many supermarkets and convenient stores, so your everyday shopping needs will be taken care of.
With a maximum of 7 residents, we offer 1 private room and 3 shared rooms to choose from. With a relatively small number of residents, you have the opportunity to build strong bonds with your housemates. Kikukawa1 House and Kikukawa2 House are also located in the neighborhood providing a unique opportunity to bond with other sharehouses! Don't miss out on this great sharehouse and location!
- Ueno・Asakusa・Akihabara Area
- Kikukawa station, Toei Shinjuku Line 6mins walk
- Community Members 5 Countries 6 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- Kikukawa station, Toei Shinjuku Line 6mins walk
- Hanzomon Line Sumiyoshi station 7mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Washing machine
- Parking for bicycle
- Two wash-basin
- Locker with key
- Rice Cooker
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Two toilets
- High-speed Wireless Internet
In Each Room
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- Air Conditioner
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Located in the Ueno area, Machiya2 House is only an 8-minute walk from the nearest station and provides access to the Kisei Line, Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. With a supermarket and drug store located nearby to the station, your everyday shopping needs will be just a short walk away from the house. The area surrounding the house has many nice restaurants and shops which are fun to explore with housemates on the weekends and holidays. Although lively main areas are easily within reach, the house itself is located in a calm and quiet area with an elementary school nearby. You can also take a walk to visit the surrounding parks and river for a calm walk and to view cherry blossoms in the spring. We offer a total of 5 single rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from. The total house capacity is 9 people and provides the perfect environment to build close and strong relationships with your housemates. For anyone looking to build a strong and supportive community while in Japan, we highly recommend Machiya2!
Nestled in the Ueno area, Machiya1 is located just 4-minutes by foot away from Machiya Station, providing access to the Keisei Line, Toden Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. Near the station, you can find a large supermarket as well as a drugstore, making all your daily needs easily accessible. The house is also located nearby to many different parks including Arakawa Natural Park where you can view the fall leaves as well as cherry blossoms during their respective seasons. A bit further on, you can reach Sumida River where you can take a run, walk or bike ride alongside natural scenery. The house offers 4 single rooms and 2 shared rooms for you to choose from and has a capacity of 8 people. The house community is known for being family-style and very welcoming. Why not try moving in and meet your new housemates from all over the world?
Kikukawa1 House is located in a very popular area of Tokyo, with its location notably close to Tokyo Sky Tree. With Asakusa only 6 minutes by foot and access to the Toei Shinjuku Line from Kikugawa station, you'll always have places to go and things to do! Akihabara and Ueno can also be easily reached by bike. Despite the surrounding bustle of popular tourist areas and famous sights, the house is tucked away in a calm residential area and has undergone recent renovations, making Kikukawa1 House a cozy and relaxing place to return to at the end of a long day. The house also is located nearby to many supermarkets and convenient stores, so your everyday shopping needs will be taken care of. With a maximum of 6 residents, we offer 2 private rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from. This house additionally has an outdoor balcony on the 3rd floor where you can enjoy good weather and spend time with your housemates. Kikukawa2 and Kikukawa3 are also located in the neighborhood, making this a very active area for BORDERLESS HOUSE residents to get together. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this incredible location and living space!
Nihombashi is famous for a business district from a long time ago. Easy to access main stations, such as Akihabara and Ueno, and Tokyo station is in walkable distance from the share house. It is also located near Mitsukoshi and Takashimaya which are one of the oldest Japanese departments. Cozy and warm atmosphere. There is a communication board on the wall of the living room that makes the connection between each tenant. Share the opinion and have some fun time with it.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!