BORDERLESS HOUSE SHIN-NAKANO1-Share House in Shinjuku, Nakano, Kichijoji
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
◆ It takes only 6 minutes by train to Shinjuku station, and 17 minutes to Shibuya station! It’s also possible to go to Shinjuku by bicycle! ◆
【About SHIN-NAKANO1 Area】
Shin-Nakano Station is served by the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line. It has such convenient access to all the central parts of Japan without changing the train, such as Shinjuku and Tokyo Stations. There are also Nakano-sakaue Station (Toei Ōedo Line), and JR Nakano Station within walking distance.
This area is a traditional Japanese neighborhood. Around the station, there are many popular ramen and yakitori Japanese-style restaurants as well as bars, cafes, supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores, banks, and post offices. It's very convenient to get everything you need here or pick up daily necessities on your way home! Moreover, the lights from all the stores around the station provide safety at night.
【About SHIN-NAKANO1 House】
SHIN-NAKANO1 share house is very close to Shin-Nakano Station, it only takes 4 minutes on foot! So you will have more time in the morning preparing for going to school or work, you can also get home very quickly!
SHIN-NAKANO1 share house is located in a very quiet district. It has a really nice balcony in front of the kitchen where you can have a nice afternoon tea or enjoy some drinks with your housemates. There are 2 private rooms and 2 shared rooms, total of 8 people live together in this international share house! Half of your housemates are Japanese, so you will be able to practice and speak in English every day! You will also have chances to make friends with your roommates from around the world!
Why don't you live at this cozy SHIN-NAKANO1 share house and join this warm community to start your new life in Japan?
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Nakano-fujimicho Station, Marunouchi Line 4mins walk.
- Community Members 6 Countries 7 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
- 5mins walk from the station
The closest station
- Nakano-fujimicho Station, Marunouchi Line 4mins walk.
- Shin-nakano Station, Marunouchi Line 10mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Three toilets
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Rice Cooker
- Locker with key
- One wash-basin
- Washing machine / Dryer
- No parking for bicycle and bike
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
◆The convenience of commuting to city center! Only10 minutes away from Ogikubo to Shinjuku by train! Ogikubo has a big shopping district which is super convenient for shopping!◆
BORDERLESS HOUSE Meidaimae1 is conveniently located an 8-minute walk from the nearest station and offers access by train to Shinjuku in 5 minutes and to Shibuya in 7 minutes. Another nearby area, which is a haven for artistic thinkers and those looking for stylish clothing, cafes, and restaurants, is Shimokitazawa, which can be reached in just 15 minutes. Closer to the house, you can also find a small shopping street, so on days when you are not keen on heading into the main centers of Tokyo, you can still enjoy a casual day of shopping with your housemates. The area surrounding the house has many different schools, making the atmosphere young and lively. This sharehouse has a total of 4 single rooms and 4 shared rooms, bringing the total capacity to 8 people. Living alongside 7 housemates from all over the world, you will undoubtedly form incredible friendships and learn so much from each other. Why not get started making memories at Meidaimae1 as soon as possible?
Very famous university town in Tokyo 'WASEDA' - Just within 15 min. from Shinjuku & Ikebukuro! Really easy access to Shibuya, Roppongi, and other major cities in Tokyo from Waseda station. Waseda is known as a university town. So, you can easily find used bookstores, reasonable diners, 'Izakaya' restaurants, and more! Every time you hang out the town, you can make a new discovery. Please enjoy a cup of coffee in a nice cozy cafe/stores, visiting a shrine/temple, or maybe relaxing in the park nearby. Waseda is also a very convenient place to live. There are big supermarket, 100yen shop, convenient stores... and more. A supermarket is right next to Waseda station, so you can do grocery shopping on the way home. We hope you enjoy cooking together with your housemates, or parties with food from deli & nice drinks! There are 8 rooms in this big 4-story sharehouse, and all rooms are private rooms! You can meet your housemates in a living room on the 1st floor where everyone naturally interacts with each other. It's always nice to have someone in the living room, when you get home. "I wanna live in a sharehouse!" "want to meet and interact with people from various countires!" Waseda House is the sharehouse for you to get invaluable experience! Looking forward to seeing you in the House!!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!