BORDERLESS HOUSE MEGURO-HONCHO-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa
【Excellent access to the popular Meguro area & Shibuya, only 15 minutes by train! Enjoy your slow life at MEGURO-HONCHO, which offers the greatest variety of food, goods, and fashion items]
There are parks full of nature and public baths nearby, so you can refresh yourself ♪
● It only takes 3 minutes by train to Meguro station and you can use the Yamanote Line, which is very convenient to get around!
Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Ebisu, Shinjuku, you can get to all these stations within 30 minutes. What a great location!
Because it is a small house with a maximum of 6 housemates, you can be like a true family,
Why don't you start your slow life at MEGURO-HONCHO House?
※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
- Shibuya・Harajuku・Shimokitazawa Area
- Musashi-Koyama Station, Tokyu Meguro Line 8mins walk
- Community Members 3 Countries 6 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
- Non smoking house
The closest station
- Musashi-Koyama Station, Tokyu Meguro Line 8mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- High-speed wired Internet
- One toilet
- One Shower room
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- One wash-basin
- Rice Cooker
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioner
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
The room is currently full. Please sign up on the WAITING LIST if you wish to attend.
Since there are no vacancies at the moment, room-viewing is not possible.
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!