BORDERLESS HOUSE MUSASHI-KOYAMA1-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa
- Shibuya・Harajuku・Shimokitazawa Area
- Musashi-Koyama Station, Tokyu Meguro Line 8mins walk
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Non smoking house
We have a new share house in popular area for living, Meguro area. That is Borderless Share House Musashi-Koyama!! It takes 8mins from station to the share house, and there are a lot kinds of useful shops on the way! Musashi-Koyama station has good access to each area and it takes 2mins to Meguro station, 11mins to Shibuya, and 18mins to Shinjuku from Musashi-Koyama station!! We have a large sofa in the living room and you can relax with large rooms. This share house is for 6 people and it is good for you to make friends with. Why not live in this share house and start a new life with Japanese??
※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
The closest station
- Musashi-Koyama Station, Tokyu Meguro Line 8mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- High-speed wired Internet
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- Locker with key
- One toilet
- Washing machine
- One wash-basin
- One Shower room
- Rice Cooker
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥8,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?Initial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 8,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)Maximum 20,000 yen is refundable on the moving-out day.(If there is any unpaid payment, we will deduct from the deposit)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
- Is there any language barriers in the House?You can find your Japanese housemates who are fluent in English. So, please no worries!
You can enjoy your sharehouse life by learning & teaching languages each other with your housemates.
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Search by neighboring station
Recommended Houses around this area
The most attractive point of this share house is that all of the tenants are very friendly!! That’s why, you will get used to the share house life and get to know each other soon! There is a huge living room that you can invite your friends and a share garden that you can grow your favorite flowers, fruits and vegetables. Also there is Tamagawa River close by that you can enjoy taking a walk, jogging and BBQ with housemates. Many options to enjoy your Tokyo life even besides the relationship between housemates. The share house is located in a quiet place surrounded by beautiful nature and 15 minutes away from Shibuya by train.
▼ House is only available until 29th of February, 2020▼
Sangenjaya2, the sharehouse is located in one of the most popular area in Tokyo! There are a lot of shops and cafés around Sangenjaya station. in addition, there are two supermarkets so you are never worried about food! You can get to Shibuya within 5 minutes by train. Enjoy shopping either in Sangenaya or Shibuya. In addition, it’s walkable to one of the most famous fashion town, Shimokitazawa from the share house. If you are interested in fashion, you will be able to discover unique clothes!
Aug 2019!Borderless House opens in Yokohama City for the first time. Enjoy international exchange and local exchange!
In this sharehouse, total 6 people are living together with a homelike atmosphere so it’s very easy to get along well with housemates right after moving in! Eifukucho station (Keiou-inokashira Line) and Honancho station (Marunouchi Line) are both easy to accessible and it takes only 12 minutes to Shinjuku and Shibuya by train.. good access! This guest house is good for those who want to concentrate on study and work since the house is located in a quiet place with a park and river close by.
Denencyohu2 house is a very nice,cozy and comfortable sharehouse located in a rich residential area! Tokyu Toyoko Line connects between Shibuya and Yokohama from Denenchofu station. Spend a wonderful day off in Nakameguro and Jiyugaoka, which are on Tokyu Line! Also there’re lots of shops, restaurants and cafes around the station to the gueset house and it’s VERY convenient! Since the house is very cozy and has welcoming atmosphere, a lot of people have been living here for a long period of time!
A new Borderless Share House opens in Shouinjinjamae, an area famous for its peaceful residential area. You can reach Shibuya in 17 minutes and easily access other areas in Central Tokyo. Sangenjaya and Komazawa-daigaku Station on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line, both very popular areas, are in a convenient 15 minutes walking distance. As for the town itself, there are a lot of fashionable shops and restaurants in front of the station to enjoy!