BORDERLESS HOUSE SHIBUYA-IKEJIRI1-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Shibuya・Harajuku・Shimokitazawa Area
- Ikejiriohashi Station, Denentoshi-Line, 8 mins walk
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Non smoking house
- Gender Mix
Borderless House Shibuya-ikejiri is located in the Central Tokyo/Shibuya area.
The closest station, Ikejiri-ohashi Station, offers perfect access – only 2 minutes to Shibuya Station! You can conveniently reach any place in Tokyo from here. And since the house is only a 30 minutes walk from Shibuya, you do not even have to worry about missing the last train.
Despite its location in the middle of the city, the house’s surroundings are a quiet residential area with lots of cute and unique stores on the way, creating a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
In front of the station, you will find a convenient shopping street with several supermarkets, restaurants and bars.
The nearby Setagaya Park, while providing wide spaces to relax, also offers an outside pool or tennis court. And Meguro Tenku Garden is full of beautiful plants to enjoy throughout the seasons, and you can even see Mount Fuji from the observation deck!
Up to 9 people can live at Shibuya-ikejiri House, a size that should make it easy to become close friends with your housemates. You’ll have fun gathering in the living room to talk with each other in either English or Japanese! Since Shibuya is just around the corner, you can easily go out on the weekend, but how about visiting the local coffee stand together, or a historic, traditional Japanese public bath? Shibuya-ikrjiri House offers countless ways to have fun.
Ikejiri-ohashi is a popular town, especially recommended to those looking for a house in the Central Tokyo or Shibuya area!
※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
The closest station
- Ikejiriohashi Station, Denentoshi-Line, 8 mins walk
- Sangenjaya Station, Denentoshi-Line, 15 mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Rice Cooker
- Two Shower room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- Washing machine
- Two wash-basin
- Two toilets
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Small Chest
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
▼ House is only available until 27th of February, 2021▼
Borderless House DENENCHOFU2 is located in Ota-ku. Located in a famous luxury residential area, this house provides a warm and relaxing atmosphere. From the nearest station, Denenchofu Station, the Tokyu Toyoko Line can take you to Shibuya in 12 minutes and Yokohama in 17 minutes. The fashionable districts of Jiyugaoka, Daikanyama, and Nakameguro can all be visited on your way to Shibuya and make for interesting and fun outings in your free time. On your way from the retro Denenchofu Station building to the sharehouse, you will notice many locally supported restaurants and cafes which you can visit with your housemates. Surrounded by unique architecture as well as many parks, you can enjoy both man-made and natural sights. This sharehouse has two private and two shared rooms for you to choose from. Many of the residents in this house have lived at the sharehouse for a long time and built strong relationships. They are waiting for their next "family" member! Why not move-in and become a part of the DENENCHOFU2 family?
5 minutes to Shibuya by Denentoshi Line! Lots of cafes and restaurants for you and your housemates to enjoy together. It's also within walking distance to Shimokitazawa where you can find lots of vintage clothes, live houses, etc.
Sangenjaya2, the sharehouse is located in one of the most popular area in Tokyo! There are a lot of shops and cafés around Sangenjaya station. in addition, there are two supermarkets so you are never worried about food! You can get to Shibuya within 5 minutes by train. Enjoy shopping either in Sangenaya or Shibuya. In addition, it’s walkable to one of the most famous fashion town, Shimokitazawa from the share house. If you are interested in fashion, you will be able to discover unique clothes!
A new Borderless Share House opens in Shouinjinjamae, an area famous for its peaceful residential area. You can reach Shibuya in 17 minutes and easily access other areas in Central Tokyo. Sangenjaya and Komazawa-daigaku Station on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line, both very popular areas, are in a convenient 15 minutes walking distance. As for the town itself, there are a lot of fashionable shops and restaurants in front of the station to enjoy!
Roppongi House opened in central Tokyo. Roppongi house is located in a great area for go to Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ginza and even within walking distance to Aoyama-Ichome. The share house has fourteen private rooms and one share room, so sixteen people can live in this share house. Moreover, it has large living room, nice utility equipments. You will no doubt be a nice life in Roppongi Share House.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!