BORDERLESS HOUSE SHINJUKU-HONANCHO-Share House in Shinjuku, Nakano, Kichijoji
10 minutes to Shinjuku by train, and 2 minutes on foot to the closest train station, Honancho Station. A large-scale newly built share house, focused on international exchange, where you can broaden your social circle worldwide!
The house’s layout was designed in order to become an international community share house and is equipped with various facilities that encourage interaction between the tenants.
Two communities of 12 tenants each are connected by an inner courtyard, making this a large 24 people community – and this diversity is one of the strongest points of this house!
A nostalgic shopping street is located close by, followed by a supermarket, home center, and a river and a park to enjoy rich greenery, making this a comfortable as well as a convenient place to live.
Start a fun share house life with housemates from all over the world at Shinjuku-honancho House!
※ Non-smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Honancho Station, Marunouchi Line 2 mins walk.
- Community Members 10 Countries 24 tenants!
- House Type
- 20~ people
- Gender Mix
- 5mins walk from the station
- With theater equipment
- Non smoking house
Perfect access to Shinjuku.
A newly designed share house opening in Honancho!
A large international community for 24 people - interact with a broad variety of housemates
Being devided into two buildings for 12 people each, connected by an inner courtyard, this house provides suffient space to enjoy daily life as well as a chance to socialize with many different people.
In addition, since half of the housemates will be Japanese, you can make lots of Japanese friends.
A space designed to create natural interaction in daily life
The inner courtyard connecting the two buildings is equipped with a cafe-style terrace and a barbeque set. Each of the houses has an island kitchen installed in the large living room,
perfect for having a dinner party with the housemates. In addition, there is an over 100-inch TV screen and bicycles to share and enjoy with everyone! ※The bicycle sharing service will end by the end of June 2022.
All the rooms are private and loft-style.
Secure your own private space!
The single rooms are equipped with a desk, bed (in the loft part), and storage space.
All of them have a lock attached for security.
10 minutes to Shinjuku - perfect access to central Tokyo!
From the closest station to the house, Honancho Station, the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line takes you to Shinjuku in 10 minutes.
By bicycle, you can be there in 20 minutes - the perfect location not only for getting to school or work, but also convenient for going out or shopping with your housemates!
The closest station
- Honancho Station, Marunouchi Line 2 mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- 2 Barbecue stoves
- 2 Hot plates
- 2 TV
- 2 oven Microwaves
- 4 Washing machines
- Four Toilet
- 2 freezers
- 2 coffee makers
- 2 projectors
- 4 rice cookers
- Four wash-basin
- 2 Screens
- 2 mixers
- 4 toasters
- Four Shower room
- 2 Gas dryers
- 2 fish roasters
- 2 refrigerators
- 6 Bicycles for sharing
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- 2 micro waves
- 4 kettles
- No parking for bicycle and bike
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- High-speed Wireless Internet
The room is currently full. Please sign up on the WAITING LIST if you wish to attend.
Since there are no vacancies at the moment, room-viewing is not possible.
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
☆☆ Kichijoji is one of the highest ranked cities for living in Japan☆☆ BORDERLESS HOUSe Kichijoji1 House is located in a fashionable area of Tokyo and provides convenient access to Shinjuku, which is 15 minutes away on the Chuo Line, and to Shibuya, which is only 16 minutes away on the Keio Inokashira Line. In the surrounding area and near Kichijoji station, you will find shops such as Loft, PARCO, and Yodobashi, as well as many fashionable cafes and restaurants. On your walk home from the station you can get all your shopping done and grab a bite to eat! The famous Inokashira Park is also just a short walk from the house, giving you the perfect place to relax or have a picnic with your housemates on holidays or on your days off. Another "must visit" spot is the Ghibli Museum which is located within walking distance from the house. You won't want to miss this opportunity to be immersed in Miyazaki's world! Kichijoji House is a larger house in a residential area with a sizeable garden and a calm atmosphere. The maximum capacity is 9 people and you'll have the opportunity to get your housemates in the large living room and in the surrounding town. Why not move into this wonderful house and location?
◆ It takes only 6 minutes by train to Shinjuku station, and 17 minutes to Shibuya station! It’s also possible to go to Shinjuku by bicycle! ◆
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!