BORDERLESS HOUSE WASEDA1-Share House in Shinjuku, Nakano, Kichijoji
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Waseda Station, Tokyo-Metro Tozai Line 9mins walk
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
Very famous university town in Tokyo 'WASEDA' - Just within 15 min. from Shinjuku & Ikebukuro!
Really easy access to Shibuya, Roppongi, and other major cities in Tokyo from Waseda station. Waseda is known as a university town. So, you can easily find used bookstores, reasonable diners, 'Izakaya' restaurants, and more!
Every time you hang out the town, you can make a new discovery. Please enjoy a cup of coffee in a nice cozy cafe/stores, visiting a shrine/temple, or maybe relaxing in the park nearby.
Waseda is also a very convenient place to live. There are big supermarket, 100yen shop, convenient stores... and more.
A supermarket is right next to Waseda station, so you can do grocery shopping on the way home. We hope you enjoy cooking together with your housemates, or parties with food from deli & nice drinks!
There are 8 rooms in this big 4-story sharehouse, and all rooms are private rooms! You can meet your housemates in a living room on the 1st floor where everyone naturally interacts with each other.
It's always nice to have someone in the living room, when you get home.
"I wanna live in a sharehouse!" "want to meet and interact with people from various countires!" Waseda House is the sharehouse for you to get invaluable experience!
Looking forward to seeing you in the House!!
The closest station
- Waseda Station, Tokyo-Metro Tozai Line 9mins walk
- Edogawabashi Station, Tokyo-Metro Yurakucho Line 9mins walk
- Waseda Station, Toden Arakawa line 12mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- Two Shower room
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- Rice Cooker
- Washing machine
- Two wash-basin
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two toilets
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
A super good location! It takes 1 minute to JR Yamanote Line Shinokubo station by walk. 3 minutes to JR Sobu Line Okubo station. Shinjuku station is walk-able distance. Although it’s very close to one of the main stations in Tokyo, the share house is located in a quiet area. It’s walkable to go to Shinjuku and Takadanobaba station by bicycle. Spend also great time with people at Shin-Okubo 2. McDonald, Drug store and 100 yen shop is very close to the share house. You never have to worry about where to get daily stuff even at the midnight.
Here Nakai share house is located in a great area with a nice shopping district,close to Shinjuku. There are small markets near the station and some grocery stores. You can buy some food and daily stuff there. Also a few minutes walk from the nearest station, Toei-Oedo line Nakai station, to the share house. It takes only 10 minutes to Shinjuku station. There are quite lots of poeple living together and having fun, but at the same time you have your own privacy in the share house.
Borderless House IIDABASHI1, located in the middle of Tokyo, can be easily recognized by its ornate castle-like architecture. We offer a total of 7 private rooms and 4 share-rooms to choose from, so you have plenty of options when considering your ideal living style and budget! Located a short 8-minute walk from both Korakuen Station and Iidabashi station, the JR Chuo/ Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Yurakucho Line, Namboku Line, and the Toei Oedo Line can all be easily accessed. Almost all major stations, including Shinjuku, Shibuya, Roppongi, Tokyo, and Ikebukuro are within 15 minutes by train. You can also easily reach Chiba, Kanagawa, and Saitama using one of these train lines. For individuals who enjoy the convenience of quick travel and access to all parts of Tokyo, there is no better house than IIDABASHI1. Located right next to the house are Tokyo Dome, a theme park, shopping malls, a park, plenty of restaurants, and a recreation center with batting cages and bouldering walls. Why not see a live concert or baseball game with your housemates? Next to Iidabashi Station is the Imperial Palace which is a great place to go for a run or walk while enjoying the scenery, particularly cherry blossoms during the springtime. A cafe floating on the outer moat of the palace also provides a relaxing opportunity to sit down with a coffee and enjoy the scenery of Sotobori Park. The house community at IIDABASHI1 is unforgettable and very lively, holding welcome events for new housemates and celebrating Japanese and international holidays together. We can guarantee that you will build lifelong friendships and memories with your housemates at this house! Your new share house family is waiting for you!!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!