BORDERLESS HOUSE SHINJUKU-NAKAI1-Share House in Shinjuku, Nakano, Kichijoji
- Female×Japanese nationality
Here Nakai share house is located in a great area with a nice shopping district,close to Shinjuku. There are small markets near the station and some grocery stores. You can buy some food and daily stuff there. Also a few minutes walk from the nearest station, Toei-Oedo line Nakai station, to the share house. It takes only 10 minutes to Shinjuku station. There are quite lots of poeple living together and having fun, but at the same time you have your own privacy in the share house.
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Nakai Station, Seibu Shinjuku Line/ Toei Oedo 3mins walk.
- Community Members 7 Countries 13 tenants!
- House Type
- 10~14 people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- Nakai Station, Seibu Shinjuku Line/ Toei Oedo 3mins walk.
- Shimo-Ochiai Station, Seibu Shinjuku Line 7mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Two toilets
- Two wash-basin
- Two Shower room
- Washing machine / Dryer
- Rice Cooker
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- High-speed Wireless Internet
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Very famous university town in Tokyo 'WASEDA' - Just within 15 min. from Shinjuku & Ikebukuro! Really easy access to Shibuya, Roppongi, and other major cities in Tokyo from Waseda station. Waseda is known as a university town. So, you can easily find used bookstores, reasonable diners, 'Izakaya' restaurants, and more! Every time you hang out the town, you can make a new discovery. Please enjoy a cup of coffee in a nice cozy cafe/stores, visiting a shrine/temple, or maybe relaxing in the park nearby. Waseda is also a very convenient place to live. There are big supermarket, 100yen shop, convenient stores... and more. A supermarket is right next to Waseda station, so you can do grocery shopping on the way home. We hope you enjoy cooking together with your housemates, or parties with food from deli & nice drinks! There are 8 rooms in this big 4-story sharehouse, and all rooms are private rooms! You can meet your housemates in a living room on the 1st floor where everyone naturally interacts with each other. It's always nice to have someone in the living room, when you get home. "I wanna live in a sharehouse!" "want to meet and interact with people from various countires!" Waseda House is the sharehouse for you to get invaluable experience! Looking forward to seeing you in the House!!
◆The convenience of commuting to city center! Only10 minutes away from Ogikubo to Shinjuku by train! Ogikubo has a big shopping district which is super convenient for shopping!◆
◆ Just one stop away from Shinjuku from JR Nakano station! It takes only 6 minutes to Takadanobaba station, and 14 minutes to Shibuya station by train! Living in Nakano area offers a ton of convenience!◆
☆☆ Borderless house in the center of Tokyo - NAKANO☆☆ This House is designed and constructed just for Borderless House. So, we offer you a comfortable life and invaluable experience in this brand new House - Shinjuku Nakano 3! Easy access to Shinjuku by train within 4 min.! You can also go to very popular big city of Shibuya about 14 min.!! You can choose the nearest station either from Nakano station on JR Chuo/Sobu line & Tozai subway line or Shin-Nakano on Marunouchi subway line. If your school is located in Shinjuku/Shibuya/Takadanobaba OR commute to Otemachi/Marunouchi/Tokyo for work, this House is the perfect place to live!! Nakano is an exciting city where you can feel old & new. There are nice and reasonable restaurant/bar 'Izakaya', fancy bars, famous Ramen noodle shops with long queue... and MORE! You can enjoy picnic on sunny day in the park nearby♪♪ This sharehouse is located in a quiet and safe residential area. You can easily find a convenience store, supermarket, and Japanese traditional public bath 'Sento'! If you want to study in a quiet place, you can go to a public library in the neighborhood. Nice relaxing living room is in the center of this sharehouse where our tenants gather and enjoy cultural exchange experience through their daily life. We have Nakano 1 & 2 Houses within a walk distance. It's nice to make friends from those two sharehouses! Enjoy living in this brand NEW sharehouse with your housemates!!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThe initial fee totals 6,500 NTD, including a management fee of 1,500 NTD and a deposit of 5,000 NTD. Please complete the payment within one day after receiving the confirmation email of your reservation.
※The rent and utility fees for the first month (calculated from the move-in day until the end of the month) must be paid on the move-in day.
※If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will begin to be calculated from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room becomes available on a specific date, your rent will start to be calculated from 14 days after that available date at the latest.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!