BORDERLESS HOUSE ITABASHI-KUYAKUSHOMAE1-Share House in Ikebukuro
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Ikebukuro Area
- Itabashi-Kuyakushomae Station, Toei Mita Line 1mins walk.
- House Type
- 20~ people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
Known as an extremely important and prosperous town during the Edo era, Itabashi has a lot of history to offer its residents. Two large shopping streets located near the house, Nakajuku Shopping Street and Happy Road Oyama Shopping Street, will provide you with a taste of the historical Edo times. Located in one of the back alleys, you can also relax in a traditional public bath. As the ward office is located directly adjacent to the nearest station, all administrative needs can be taken care of without needing to travel far. A bit further from the station and the ward office, you can enjoy around 1000 cherry blossom trees along the Shakuji River, blooming to a magnificent spectacle in the spring.
With a maximum of 20 residents, ITABASHI-KUYAKUSHOMAE1 is one of the largest sharehouses that we have to offer. By living in such a large and vibrant house community you will always have housemates to interact with. Living in this sharehouse will undoubtedly provide you with wonderful opportunities to learn from others, both Japanse and foreigners, and you will be able to expand your horizons and knowledge. You can also get to know your housemates even better during house events, such as group outings and barbeques!
Using the nearby Yakusho-mae station which provides access to the Toei Mita line, you will have great access to the city center, making the commute to work or school very convenient. Living here, you will have the chance to invite your housemates to go enjoy the gourmet downtown cuisine, go to a public bath, and shop on historic streets. Why not give it a try?
The closest station
- Itabashi-Kuyakushomae Station, Toei Mita Line 1mins walk.
- Oyama Station, Tobu Tojo Line 13mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Four Shower room
- Rice Cooker
- Four Toilet
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Borderless House IKEBUKURO-OYAMA is located nearest to Oyama Station with convenient use of the Tobu Tojo Line. Near the station you can find two shopping streets, Happy Road Shopping Street and Yuza Oyama Shopping Street, making all your daily shopping needs just a short 10 minute walk away! Tucked away in a quiet residential area, there are many convenient stores, supermarkets, drug stores, and restaurants in the surrounding area. We also provide bicycle parking at the house, so feel free to use your bike to get to and from the Ikebukuro Station about 2 km away, or to wherever your destination may be! The inside of the house provides a very warm feeling and can house a total of 6 people. All rooms are private, so you have the opportunity to join your housemates in the common areas to socialize, but also can take time to relax and reset by yourself in your room. We recommend this type of set up especially for students who need to study as well as for people who are not yet used to living in a sharehouse-type environment. On your days off, why not take the opportunity to go shopping and out to eat with your housemates? There are many specialty stores that cannot be found anywhere else, so we recommend that you take the chance to try whatever looks interesting while you are out! Your new housemates are eagerly awaiting your arrival, so why not consider applying now!
☆Kotake-Mukaihara, the hidden secret of Ikebukuro☆ From the closest station, Kotake-Mukaihara station, you can conveniently access the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, the Yurakucho line, as well as the Sebu Line. All areas of Tokyo will be within reach, and you can even go beyond Tokyo and into Yokohama on the Fukutoshin line. Why not take the opportunity to go into Yokohama with your housemates and explore places such as Minato Mirai, Chukagai (China Town), and the Red Brick Warehouse on the pier? With many supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores, and restaurants located nearby, your life at Kotakemukaihara1 will be very enjoyable and worry-free. Despite its short 4-minute proximity to Ikebukuro by train, the rent is extraordinarily reasonable. You can also opt to bike to Ikebukuro if you prefer or want some exercise- it only takes 15 minutes! The maximum capacity of the house is 7 people, which allows you to balance meeting many new people, while also forming strong bonds. This community will become your family during your stay in Tokyo and provide great movie-watching and restaurant-going companions! You'll undoubtedly have an unforgettable experience at Kotakemukaihara1♪
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!