BORDERLESS HOUSE Nish-iShimokitazawa-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa,Kyodo
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
◆ It takes only 12 minutes by train to Shinjuku station! Very close to popular Shimokitazawa area, just about 5 minutes by Uber! ◆
【About NISHI-SHIMOKITAZAWA1 Area (Kyodo station )】
Just next to the station, there is a 4-floor shopping center where you can find everything! A big supermarket, many food stalls, drugstores, a book store, restaurants, and cafes! There are also a clinic and pharmacy in this shopping mall! The best thing is that there is a rooftop garden where you can enjoy your meals and get some wonderful relaxing time! You do not have to worry about where to shop for groceries, hang out with the housemates or even see a doctor!
Not only the shopping center, there're also many shops and restaurants around the Kyodo station, and some of them are open for 7/24! As well as everyone's favorite Daiso 100 yen shop, and Can-do 100 yen shop are also there. What a convenient area to live!
【About NISHI-SHIMOKITAZAWA1 House】
Nishi-Shimokitazawa share house is 6 minutes away from Kyodo station on foot! You can enjoy the atmosphere that is mixed up with the residential and shopping areas!
All-white interiors provide Nishi-Shimokitazawa share house a very bright and cheerful atmosphere!! There's also a balcony where you can enjoy the sunshine! You can share good times with your Japanese roommates and housemate from all over the world in this international share House♪
This Share House will be the best house for those who want to enjoy convenient access to the central area of Tokyo, Shinjuku, and Shibuya area and experience the most interesting Kyodo atmosphere and vibes!
- Shinjuku・Nakano・Kichijoji Area
- Kyodo Station,Odakyu Dentetsu Odawara Line,6mins walk.
- Community Members 4 Countries 7 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Non smoking house
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- Kyodo Station,Odakyu Dentetsu Odawara Line,6mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Locker with key
- Rice Cooker
- Two wash-basin
- Parking for bicycle
- Two Shower room
- Two toilets
- Washing machine
- High-speed Wireless Internet
In Each Room
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- Air Conditioner
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
【Excellent access to the popular Meguro area & Shibuya, only 15 minutes by train! Enjoy your slow life at MEGURO-HONCHO, which offers the greatest variety of food, goods, and fashion items]
Borderless House Kugahara is located in a quiet residential area with a few stations within walking distance, the closest being Kugahara Station only 2-minutes away by foot. With such a beautiful and bright surrounding neighborhood, you may even find yourself preferring to travel by foot or bike rather than by train! Although the neighborhood provides a quiet haven away from the bustling town, you can also easily find yourself in the middle of active and exciting shopping centers around Kugahara Station. You can also enjoy a picnic, a walk, a run, or a bike ride near the Tama River which is located closeby to the house. The property itself has a gorgeous open concept with neutral white and oak colors. The rooms are all incredibly spacious and windows are designed to let in plenty of natural light. The house even has its own traditional Japanese pine tree! The natural and spacious feel of this area is a fresh breath of air for Tokyo, which is famous for its compact architecture and towering buildings. Many people may find that coming home to such a relaxing and calming atmosphere will give them the perfect place to reset before another busy and exciting day in Tokyo. Why not make this charming house your new home in Japan? Your new housemates are waiting to welcome you with open arms!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThe initial fee totals 6,500 NTD, including a management fee of 1,500 NTD and a deposit of 5,000 NTD. Please complete the payment within one day after receiving the confirmation email of your reservation.
※The rent and utility fees for the first month (calculated from the move-in day until the end of the month) must be paid on the move-in day.
※If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will begin to be calculated from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room becomes available on a specific date, your rent will start to be calculated from 14 days after that available date at the latest.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!