BORDERLESS HOUSE UNOKI3-Share House in Shinagawa, Meguro, Ebusu
【ONLY takes 17mins to access Shibuya station from Unoki station. Recommended points of Unoki house where is surrounded by nature.】
●Opened terrace in middle of house so you can feel the sun in the house!
●The room is like a "SECRET BASEMENT" made by wood with a loft and sink!
●House is at very convinience place. 3 super markets between home and Unoki station. Also there are cafe and bakery near station.
●15min by train to Jiyugaoka where is known as "Fashionable town". Enjoy your day off in fashionable town!
"Tamagawa-river" Only takes 2min by foot. You can walk in the cherry blossoms during spring and enjoy the fireworks during summer time! Unoki house is less people than other houses, so you can interact with each person deeply.
Live out of crowds, and please enjoy having a calm daily life.
- Shinagawa・Meguro・Ebisu Area
- Unoki station, Tokyu Tamagawa Line 8mins walk
- Community Members 5 Countries 8 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- Unoki station, Tokyu Tamagawa Line 8mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Rice Cooker
- 2 freezers
- Parking for bicycle
- One Shower room
- Two toilets
- Locker with key
- Two Washing Machine
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
The room is currently full. Please sign up on the WAITING LIST if you wish to attend.
Since there are no vacancies at the moment, room-viewing is not possible.
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
【Excellent access to the popular Meguro area & Shibuya, only 15 minutes by train! Enjoy your slow life at MEGURO-HONCHO, which offers the greatest variety of food, goods, and fashion items]
This share house has a big and relaxing living room and dining room! There’s a big enough shared balcony with a roof so you can dry your clothes even when it’s raining! There are 2 stations close by. Togoshi-Koen station on Tokyu-Oimachi Line and Togoshi station on Toei-Asakusa Line. Both stations are only within 10 minutes away from the share house so no worries even in a busy morning! Good access to go shopping since there is a big shopping street around Togoshi-Koen station with convenience store, food shop, bank, supermarket and so on. Enjoy making traditional food with share housemates, invite your friends and have an international party together!
Newly built share house with courtyard & rooftop! Only 6 minutes by train to Shinagawa, 8 minutes to Kawasaki, other major rail stations such as Tokyo station and Yokohama station are also within 20 minutes. Excellent access to everywhere you go!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!