BORDERLESS HOUSE OMORI1-Share House in Shinagawa, Meguro, Ebusu
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Shinagawa・Meguro・Ebisu Area
- Omori Station, JR Keihin-Tohoku Line 3mins walk.
- House Type
- 20~ people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
- Non smoking house
◆Only 6 minutes by train to Shinagawa, 8 minutes to Kawasaki, other major rail stations such as Tokyo station and Yokohama station are also within 20 minutes. Excellent access to everywhere you go!◆
【From Omori to the central area of Tokyo & Kanagawa】
Omori is located on the Southside of Tokyo, so it is near Kanagawa. Omori Station (the nearest station) on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line has great accessibility not only to central Tokyo, but also to Kawasaki and Yokohama with no transfer, so it is highly recommended for students as well as full-time workers! Also, Haneda Airport is only a 25-minute train away, which makes your weekend trip easy!
【About OMORI area】
At the northeast exit of Ōmori Station, there are a department store, a large supermarket and countless shops, drug stores, cafes and restaurants! You can get everything you need around the station or on your way home! On the other hand, the Westside has a lot of historic remains and shrines in the quiet residential area on the hills.
You can enjoy the east side, where has a mixture of Japan’s modern and traditional atmospheres. It is a convenient shopping district with large commercial facilities. yet you can still enjoy the traditional local atmosphere. In addition, the coastal area, which is a 10-minute walk from the station, has a large park full of nature, an aquarium and a barbecue area for leisure. It is a great place to spend an active holiday with your housemates!
Local festivals with long histories in the the vicinity of Omori such as the Mikoshi Festival of the Hie Shrine and the Beer festival on German Street are worth joining once in life!
【About Omori1 Share House】
Omori1 share house is the largest share house in Borderless House! There are 29 people live here! In this share house, there are a lot of chances to make new friends from all over the world and with Japanese people! People are friendly and easy-going! Housemates usually go out and have fun together! And this is the most attractive point that other share houses don’t have! If you want to meet people from various countries to experience cultural exchange, you should stay at Omori1 share House!
※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
The closest station
- Omori Station, JR Keihin-Tohoku Line 3mins walk.
- Omorikaigan Station, Keikyu Main Line 13mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Washing machine
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Six wash-basin
- Parking for bicycle
- Rice Cooker
- Five Shower room
- Six Toilet
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Newly built share house with courtyard & rooftop! Only 6 minutes by train to Shinagawa, 8 minutes to Kawasaki, other major rail stations such as Tokyo station and Yokohama station are also within 20 minutes. Excellent access to everywhere you go!
【Excellent access to the popular Meguro area & Shibuya, only 15 minutes by train! Enjoy your slow life at Musashi-Koyama, which offers the greatest variety of food, goods, and fashion items]
【ONLY takes 17mins to access Shibuya station from Unoki station. Recommended points of Unoki house where is surrounded by nature.】
This share house has a big and relaxing living room and dining room! There’s a big enough shared balcony with a roof so you can dry your clothes even when it’s raining! There are 2 stations close by. Togoshi-Koen station on Tokyu-Oimachi Line and Togoshi station on Toei-Asakusa Line. Both stations are only within 10 minutes away from the share house so no worries even in a busy morning! Good access to go shopping since there is a big shopping street around Togoshi-Koen station with convenience store, food shop, bank, supermarket and so on. Enjoy making traditional food with share housemates, invite your friends and have an international party together!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!