BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-BENTENCHO-Share House in Osaka
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Osaka Area
- JR Osaka Loop Line BENTENCHO
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- Gender Mix
- Non smoking house
Great location – Central Osaka. you can go everywhere in Osaka easily!! Why don't you start your new life full of cultural interactions in a homey atmosphere?
Borderless House Osaka Bentencho is a international share house which can hold 8 tenants.
It is located on the 2nd to 4th floors in a building.
There is a nice and relaxing living and dining space for everyone in the share house.It is 43,6㎡ which is very big for 8 tenants.
Each private room has enough closet and space. Shared rooms has blind between beds, so it is like half-private room. Some rooms have own balcony !
You can go to major tourist spots in central Osaka only within 15 min by train.
Such as Namba, Shinsaibashi, Osaka, Umeda, Kyobashi, Osaka castle from JR and Osaka Metro Bentencho station.
Moreover, there is convenience stores and also you can easily find supermarket, bank, restaurants, nostalgic shopping street nearby!
The closest station
- JR Osaka Loop Line BENTENCHO
- Osaka Metro Chuo Line BENTENCHO
In Common Space
- 2 oven Microwaves
- Bath room(shower and bathtub)
- 2 refrigerators
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Small Chest
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Only 10min away from Umeda(Osaka) station!! The share house is located in exclusive residential district. Very convenient and safety house!
Great location – Central Osaka. 3min walk from Tsuruhashi station. you can go everywhere in Osaka easily!! Why don't you start your new life full of cultural interactions in a homey atmosphere?
Easy access! Reliable security! A big brand new international share house in central Osaka is now open!!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!