BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-TAMATSUKURI-Share House in Osaka
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
- Osaka Area
- Subway Sennichimae-line IMAZATO
- Apartment Type
- 20~ people
Easy access! Reliable security! A big brand new international share house in central Osaka is now open!!
You can go to major tourist spots in central Osaka only within 15 min by train.
Such as Namba, Shinsaibashi, Nihonbashi from Imazato station.
And Tennouji, Osaka, Umeda, Kyobashi, Osaka castle from JR Tamatsukuri station.
Moreover, share house next building is convenience stores also you can easily find supermarket, bank, restaurants, nostalgic shopping street nearby!
Borderless House Osaka Tamatsukuri is a big international share house which can hold 24 tenants.
It is located on the 6th to 8th floors in a brand new apartment building.
Its 6th floor is for female tenant rooms only, but with a nice and relaxing community space for everyone in the share house.
In community room become amusement arcade for everyone, we offer home theater, table tennis, and board games.
You also enjoy beautiful bird's-eye view of Osaka from the balcony.
Additionally, it's remarkable that you can join an event like a potluck party occasionally with not only your Borderless Housemates, but also with the tenants on the 1st to 5th floors!
We hope you enjoy such a multicultural & multi generation environment by living in this share house.
The capacity of 3 stories for 24 people
-the brand new share house is born!
Movie marathon, table tennis, bar counters... A variety of choices for tenants to spend time together!
The community space, the area of 42.9m2, has equipments such as projecter and ping-pong table, which will add a spice to the fun, cozy atmosphere for all of the tenants to enjoy their share house life. An occasional parties and events with the other tenants of the building will also be held.
A party for the tenants
A get together event with an age diversity
Maginificent panoramic view of Osaka
The wide balcony on top of the mansion, where the tenants can put up their laundry and even throw a terrace party in summer will help the tenants fulfill their share house life!
6th floor -a floor only for female tenants!
For those who are female, who long for international share house life, but wanting to make sure about security...here is the place for you!
Less than 15 minute away from any major station of Osaka city!
Osaka(Umeda) 14 mins, Shinsaibashi 6 mins, Namba 8 mins, Tennoji 8 mins
The house is only 7 minute away from Imazato Station by foot, and 12 minute walking distance from Tamatsukuri Station. From Imazato station there is no need for transfer to the major stations of Osaka, and will take you there in less than 15 minutes! Right nextdoor to the house is a convenience store, and markets, supermarkets, banks and other venues are only 10 minutes away. Its convenience in access will fulfill your share house life for sure!
Have a rich share house life with the perfect facilities in the kitchen and bathrooms!
The kitchen is with rich, high quality equipments such as IH cooker, and the restrooms and all other water facilities are provided with enough numbers. Also every room with closets to keep all your belongings safe!
The closest station
- Subway Sennichimae-line IMAZATO
- JR Loop Line TAMATSUKURI
- Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line TAMATSUKURI
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Nine Shower rooms
- Nine Toilet
- Rice Cooker
- Washing machine
- Three Wash basin
- Parking for bicycle and bike
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Women only floor(6F)
In Each Room
- Small Chest
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- High-speed Wireless Internet
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
The share house is located 4 mins on foot from Saiin station, living with 9 people. The Saiin area is famous for students and good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi area! Also, in the area supermarkets and restaurants districts so comfortable place to live. Since there are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
Only 10min away from Umeda(Osaka) station!! The share house is located in exclusive residential district. Very convenient and safety house!
Let’s enjoy an international exchange share house life in exotic and fashionable Kobe-Sannomiya, Motomachi area! Local farmers deliver fresh vegetables every week!
International share house with local community. Why don't you enjoy ”International community”×"Local community" life in this house ?
Great location – Central Osaka. 3min walk from Tsuruhashi station. you can go everywhere in Osaka easily!! Why don't you start your new life full of cultural interactions in a homey atmosphere?
Live with Japanese locals in a Multicultural Share House at Kyoto!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!