BORDERLESS HOUSE KOBE-MOTOMACHI | Half Japanese/Non-Japanese International Sharehouse
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Kobe Area
- JR/Hanshin Motomachi 4mins
- Apartment Type
- 10~14 people
- Gender Mix
- 5mins walk from the station
Let’s enjoy an international exchange share house life in exotic and fashionable Kobe-Sannomiya, Motomachi area! Local farmers deliver fresh vegetables every week!
Speaking of Kobe, Motomachi, the Sannomiya area is a very convenient, yet affordable place to live.
Here you will be able to enjoy a wide range of shops and attractions, including the world famous Kobe beef, restaurants from all over the world as well as traditional Japanese shops of course.
For rest and relaxation, why don't you try some of the local hot springs or visit Kobe Oukoku zoo.
Borderless House Kobe-Motomachi is easily accessible by train, subway and even by the Kansai airport limousine bus.
It is a 4-minute walk from JR/ Hanshin Motomachi station,
and 3-minute walk from Kobe subway Kenchomae station.
The House is about 15 minutes’ walk from Sannomiya station.
You can enjoy sightseeing and shopping whenever you want.
How about making great memories with wonderful housemates in an international exchange share house in exotic Kobe-Motomachi, nearby Kitano-Ijinkan, Nankin-machi and Kobe-Harborland.
Living with potentially 12 other housemates, you will start to feel like a part of a family community.
Local farmers deliver fresh local vegetables to the share house every week.
Various events will be held for house members such as visiting farms and cooking classes every two months.
Let's start international exchange in Kobe Motomachi surrounded by the sea and the mountains!
Speaking of the most popular areas for young people in Kobe, it is Motomachi and Sannomiya area. Why don't you enjoy international exchange with the housemates who have various backgrounds in such a attractive area where all shopping and sightseeing, such as Kobe Port Tower, Harborland, Kitanozaka and Nankinmachi!
Recommended spots near Kobe Motomachi
A fashionable area where grocery stores, cafes and Ijinkan which was built in the end of Edo and Meiji era
Kobe Nankinmachi is one of the three major Chinatowns in Japan
One of the greatest night view spots with Kobe Port Tower!
The old shrine which has a history of more than 1800 years is also famous as the god of marriage
Good food, Stylish life.
Local fresh vegetables are delivered by local farmers every week!
Kobe is an image of a fashionable town with full of exotic atmosphere . However, it is actually a city that is also focusing on agriculture. In addition,a farmer 's market is held on every Saturday morning. Taking advantage of the local charm of Kobe, Borderless House Kobe Motomachi receives fresh vegetables every week from local farmers!
Cooking classes and various events
It will be held various events irregularly such as cooking classes inviting experts, farm visits and collaboration events with other organizations.
The closest station
- JR/Hanshin Motomachi 4mins
- Kobe Subway Kenchomae 3mins
In Common Space
- 2 freezers
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- 2 micro waves
- Parking for bicycle
- Rice Cooker
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioner
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥8,000 just one time).
- Small Chest
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?Initial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 8,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)Maximum 20,000 yen is refundable on the moving-out day.(If there is any unpaid payment, we will deduct from the deposit)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
- Is there any language barriers in the House?You can find your Japanese housemates who are fluent in English. So, please no worries!
You can enjoy your sharehouse life by learning & teaching languages each other with your housemates.
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Recommended Houses around this area
The share house is located 4 mins on foot from Saiin station, living with 9 people. The Saiin area is famous for students and good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi area! Also, in the area supermarkets and restaurants districts so comfortable place to live. Since there are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
Great location – Central Osaka. 3min walk from Tsuruhashi station. you can go everywhere in Osaka easily!! Why don't you start your new life full of cultural interactions in a homey atmosphere?
The house located only 10min away from Kyoto station by train but also very quiet surrounding environment.
Live with Japanese locals in a Multicultural Share House at Kyoto!
Only 10min away from Umeda(Osaka) station!! The share house is located in exclusive residential district. Very convenient and safety house!
Easy access! Reliable security! A big brand new international share house in central Osaka is now open!!