BORDERLESS HOUSE OMOTESANDO1-Share House in Shibuya, Harajuku, Shimokitazawa
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Shibuya・Harajuku・Shimokitazawa Area
- Meijijingumae Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda Line 10 mins walk.
- House Type
- 15~19 people
- Gender Mix
- Non smoking house
✦Located in the city center of Tokyo! There are 7 stations near the house! The best location with good access to go anywhere✦
You can walk to 7 stations located in the center of Tokyo, including Omotesando, Harajuku, Sendagaya, etc., it is convenient to go anywhere like to school, work, shopping, without any transfer!
It is not easy to find a house with good access like this one!
Although it is located in the center of Tokyo, it is a very quiet residential area. You can even find Yoyogi park and Meiji-jingu, which are some of the most relaxing places in Tokyo.
【Enjoy work and play! The ideal urban life will come true!】
You can go to the fashion area of Shibuya and Harajuku by walking. There are a lot of beautiful cafes and cute stores as well. You can go to the gym or cafe and study after your job on weekdays. On the weekend, you can go shopping, find a good restaurant, go to museums, or walk around the park to relax. Enjoy your own urban life at Omotesando share house!
【Full inside renovation! Experience multicultural interaction in our share house with two houses connected for 18 people】
We have renewed two old Japanese-style houses and connected them together to make a modern house that suits the ambiance of Tokyo. From being able to see the living room from the passageway connecting buildings A and B, interaction will naturally emerge!
Enjoy films and music with your housemates with the projector set in the living room! It is the best house for people who want to enjoy an active exchange with multicultural people in a big share house♪
※ Non-smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
The closest station
- Meijijingumae Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda Line 10 mins walk.
- Harajuku Station, JRYamanote Line 13 mins walk.
- Omotesando Station, Tokyo-Metro Ginza/Hanzomon/Chiyoda Line 14 mins walk.
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- Rice Cooker
- DVD Player
- Four Toilet
- Parking for bicycle
- Four Shower room
- Washing machine / Dryer
In Each Room
- Refrigerator for the room (HOUSE B only)
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You need a futon set for your own.You can also rent futon us(¥9,000 just one time).
- Air Conditioner
- Small Chest
For the information on other sharehouse, concerns or questions, feel free to contact us!
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Borderless House Shibuya-ikejiri is located in the Central Tokyo/Shibuya area. The closest station, Ikejiri-ohashi Station, offers perfect access – only 2 minutes to Shibuya Station! You can conveniently reach any place in Tokyo from here. And since the house is only a 30 minutes walk from Shibuya, you do not even have to worry about missing the last train. Despite its location in the middle of the city, the house’s surroundings are a quiet residential area with lots of cute and unique stores on the way, creating a calm and peaceful atmosphere. In front of the station, you will find a convenient shopping street with several supermarkets, restaurants and bars. The nearby Setagaya Park, while providing wide spaces to relax, also offers an outside pool or tennis court. And Meguro Tenku Garden is full of beautiful plants to enjoy throughout the seasons, and you can even see Mount Fuji from the observation deck! Up to 9 people can live at Shibuya-ikejiri House, a size that should make it easy to become close friends with your housemates. You’ll have fun gathering in the living room to talk with each other in either English or Japanese! Since Shibuya is just around the corner, you can easily go out on the weekend, but how about visiting the local coffee stand together, or a historic, traditional Japanese public bath? Shibuya-ikrjiri House offers countless ways to have fun. Ikejiri-ohashi is a popular town, especially recommended to those looking for a house in the Central Tokyo or Shibuya area! <span style="color:red;"> ※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in. </span>
10 minutes to Shinjuku by train, and 2 minutes on foot to the closest train station, Honancho Station. A large-scale newly built share house, focused on international exchange, where you can broaden your social circle worldwide!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!