BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-HANAZONO1| International Share House| Living with Japanese locals and people from around the world
Hanazono share house is only 10 minutes away from Kyoto station by train! It's located in a quiet and serene area!
☆2F study room has been opened!☆
We have renewal open for study room in second floor.
We have new equipment, and new table and chairs.
You have wifi in the room as well so you can have online meeting in the room too!
Please contact us for more details.
BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-HANAZONO1 is located nearby Hanazono Station, and it takes about 4 mins to the station. Around the house, there are several temples on the way to the house such as Myoshinji Temple which is often referred to as "the Imperial Palace of the West". It is just only 3 minutes away from the house. So, you will be surrounded by a typical Kyoto-like atmosphere.
Also, you can visit popular sightseeing spots such as Nijo castle, Ninna-Ji and Ryan-ji by bicycle, and it takes about 10 mins to get to Kyoto Station by metro.
Besides, there is a bus stop in front of Hanazono Station, so you can go to Nijo and Kawaramachi directly. There are a convenience store and a supermarket around the station.
【Distance from each University】
There are lots of universities in Kyoto. You can get to the major universities by bicycle.
●Ritsumeikan and Kyoto University of Foreign Studies: 10 ~15 mins
●Kyoto Gakuen University in 10 mins
●Hanazono University in 7 mins
【About KYOTO-HANAZONO share house】
This house has a great community! You could feel like living with your family in Hanazono Share House.
The share house has a big living room where you can easily gather and have dinner with your housemates.
On the 2nd floor, there is free space, so you can work, read or study and use this space freely!
There are 9 private rooms and 1 shared room which can accommodate 11 people in total!
- Kyoto Area
- JR Saga Arashiyama line Hanazono station 4mins walk
- Community Members 6 Countries 11 tenants!
- House Type
- 10~14 people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- JR Saga Arashiyama line Hanazono station 4mins walk
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Two Washing Machine
- 2 freezers
- Parking for bicycle and bike
- Two wash-basin
- One Shower room
- Two Rice Cooker
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
The room is currently full. Please sign up on the WAITING LIST if you wish to attend.
Since there are no vacancies at the moment, room-viewing is not possible.
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Enjoy the beautifulness and aesthetics of Kyoto! Kamigamo is located along the Kamo River, with the city's most venerable shrine around.
From Saiin station, it only takes 4 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN1 share house! The Saiin area is famous for students and has good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi areas! Lots of stores and restaurants around this neighborhood to explore!
International share house with local community. Why don't you enjoy ”International community”×"Local community" life in this house ?
The best area to explore and enjoy traditional Japanese culture and atmosphere!
From Saiin station, it only takes 5 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN2 share house! A variety of quaint restaurants, izakaya, and fast food locations lie within short walking distance of the station. There are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
The international share house in central Osaka★You can go to major tourist spots Namba, Shinsaibashi, and Nihonbashi only within 15 minutes by train!
It's a awesome share house I have been stayed. Nice staff, nice share house mate I met here.
本当ありがとうございました！ とても楽しかった！ I met a lot of wonderful people and I wish everyone to have a good time :) Please come to Mexico!ぜひ、メキシコに来てね！
HANAZONO House is warm place: Very international and people of different age and backgrounds come together! If you make clear rules about living together, there will not be any problems!Borderless House Staff is nice and helpful. and the House Exchange program is amazing!!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
The people I had lived with have made my time in Borderless House Kyoto Hanazono so much fun!!I have made a lot of good friends of different backgrounds, an for that I'm super greateful!!