BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-KINUGASA| International Share House| Living with Japanese locals and people from around the world
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
- Male×Foreign nationality
- Female×Foreign nationality
Bright interior design and spacious living room! Enjoy exploring the beauty and nature in Kyoto from here!
There are a huge kitchen and living room for 26 tenants, this is a good house for someone who wants to meet and live with many tenants !!
Also, you can get access to the city center by bus without any transfer.
【BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-KINUGASA 】
This house is newly built, and also has 26 tenants. It means that you can meet many tenants from all over the world! You can have dinner together with housemates in the 1st-floor dining space, have chat and watch a movie in the 2nd-floor community space! As each room has loft space and a high roof, the room is very spacious!
Also, you can park your bicycle and motorbike next to the house.
This house is 5mins bicycle ride away from Ritsumeikan University. Also, you can get ISI Japanese school by the city bus without any transfer!
If you go to the city center like Kawaramchi, Shijo, and Kyoto station, there are also direct buses.
【Access to schools】By bicycle
• Ritsumeikan University -５minutes by bike
• Doshisha University - 10 minutes by bike
• ISI language school - 15 minutes by bus
- Kyoto Area
- Bus stop Senbon-Kuramaguchi 5 minutes
- Community Members 15 Countries 25 tenants!
- House Type
- 20~ people
- Non smoking house
- Gender Mix
You can sit down the big couch, have a cup of coffee and watch movie with housemates. This space should be the center of communication!
Rooms are full of sunshine as facing South and have private balcony.
The closest station
- Bus stop Senbon-Kuramaguchi 5 minutes
- Bus stop Kinkakuji-michi 5 minutes
- Keifuku Line Kitano-Hakubaicho station 20 minutes
In Common Space
- One bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- 2 TV
- 2 oven Microwaves
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- 2 coffee makers
- Five Shower room
- 4 Washing machines
- Parking for bicycle and bike
- 2 micro waves
- 4 fridges
In Each Room
- Air Conditioner
- Small Chest
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
From Saiin station, it only takes 4 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN1 share house! The Saiin area is famous for students and has good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi areas! Lots of stores and restaurants around this neighborhood to explore!
Enjoy the beautifulness and aesthetics of Kyoto! Kamigamo is located along the Kamo River, with the city's most venerable shrine around.
International share house with local community. Why don't you enjoy ”International community”×"Local community" life in this house ?
Hanazono share house is only 10 minutes away from Kyoto station by train! It's located in a quiet and serene area!
From Saiin station, it only takes 5 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN2 share house! A variety of quaint restaurants, izakaya, and fast food locations lie within short walking distance of the station. There are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
Most of the community was open and active, we either ate together, watched movies together, went shopping or traveling together and had a great atmosphere. To all coming tenants: Please try and share time with the people of the house, it's so much fun, it's a shame to sign up to a sharehouse but be locked in your room all the time!
By living in a sharehouse you never feel alone (and if you need your own space, you can easily rest in your private room). You also learn how to live with many people from all around the world with different cultures.
Borderless house' s number one concern seems to make sure the communities are always kind to one another. And it works like a charm.
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!