BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-SAIIN1| International Share House| Living with Japanese locals and people from around the world
From Saiin station, it only takes 4 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN1 share house! The Saiin area is famous for students and has good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi areas! Lots of stores and restaurants around this neighborhood to explore!
KYOTO-SAIIN1 share house is located 4 mins on foot from Saiin station and this station is available to use two lines which is Hankyu and Keihuku Arashiyama (Randen).
From this station to go to Karasuma-Kawaramachi, a popular area for young people in Kyoto, takes 15 ～ 20 minutes by bicycle.
There are supermarkets, drug stores, and various types of restaurants such as cafes and Japanese bars around Saiin station.
It is fun to explore the best restaurant with housemates.
You can find Saiinkasuga Shrine 5 mins walk, directly got to Arashiyama and Ryoanji Temple which is popular for tourists, is 20 mins by train without any transfers.
Since this area is convenient for daily life and brings on a feeling of Japan every season, the share house is suitable for tenants who come from other prefectures or countries.
【BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-SAIIN1】
Borderless house Saiin has a homely atmosphere!
Since the share house is a small community living with 9 people, tenants can create a family-like relationship
The living room is big enough to gather together and have international exchange while watching movies.
The kitchen with face-to-face seating is good for cooking together with having a nice chat.
Bicycles and bikes can park in a big parking area for free.
【Access to each University】 ※Traveling time by bicycle
• Kyoto University of Foreign Studies: 8 mins
• Kyoto Koka Women's University: 10 mins
• Hanazono University: 10 mins
• Ritsumeikan University: 20 mins
There are 7 private rooms and 1 shared room which can accommodate 9 people at BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-SAIIN1.
- Kyoto Area
- Hankyu Takarazuka line SAIIN
- Community Members 4 Countries 9 tenants!
- House Type
- 4~9 people
- 5mins walk from the station
- Gender Mix
The closest station
- Hankyu Takarazuka line SAIIN
- Keifuku Arashiyama line SAIIN
In Common Space
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Four Toilet
- Two Washing Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Two toilets
- 2 refrigerators
- Parking for bicycle and bike
- Two bathroom(shower & bathtub)
- Two wash-basin
In Each Room
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- Air Conditioner
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- High-speed Wireless Internet
The room is currently full. Please sign up on the WAITING LIST if you wish to attend.
Since there are no vacancies at the moment, room-viewing is not possible.
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Enjoy the beautifulness and aesthetics of Kyoto! Kamigamo is located along the Kamo River, with the city's most venerable shrine around.
From Saiin station, it only takes 5 minutes on foot to KYOTO-SAIIN2 share house! A variety of quaint restaurants, izakaya, and fast food locations lie within short walking distance of the station. There are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
Hanazono share house is only 10 minutes away from Kyoto station by train! It's located in a quiet and serene area!
Bright interior design and spacious living room! Enjoy exploring the beauty and nature in Kyoto from here!
International share house with local community. Why don't you enjoy ”International community”×"Local community" life in this house ?
The best area to explore and enjoy traditional Japanese culture and atmosphere!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!