BORDERLESS HOUSE UENO-UENO-TABATA3-Share House in Ueno, Asakusa, Akihabara
- Male×Japanese nationality
- Female×Japanese nationality
4 mins train ride to Ueno and 8 mins to Ikebukuro! Akihabara and Tokyo are also within a 15-minute train ride, a share house along the popular Yamanote Line. There are a spacious lounge and good facilities! And there are a shopping street in the vicinity, and it is an area where it is comfortable to live in!
【 About UENO-TABATA3-Share House】
The characteristic of Ueno Tabata 3 house is the huge 64㎡ lounge! You can use it as a place of communication, but also to hold a party, project some films, or use it for study as a cafe.
We are also planning to hold some Borderless House events or workshops by inviting people from other houses or from the local area of Japan.
Next to the lounge, we have made an activity room. You can do your everyday workouts or yoga.
In addition, every room is a private room and they are huge storage! So it is a good room for people who have big baggage :)
【 About TABATA area】
At Tabata station, you can use the Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku line.
It is only 4 minutes from Ueno, 8 minutes from Ikebukuro.
In addition, it just needs 15 minutes to go to Tokyo station or Akihabara. It is the best area to go everywhere in Tokyo.
Next to the Tabata station, they are a Starbucks coffee and it is the best place to relax after work :)
You can also find “ Ogu-ginza shotengai” or “Kumano-mae shotengai” two Japanese style shopping streets in which you can experience Japanese lifestyle!
It is a gorgeous house for people who want to interact with people from different cultures and countries!
※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in.
- Ueno・Asakusa・Akihabara Area
- Tabata Station, JR Yamanote /Keihintohoku Line 12mins walk
- Community Members 8 Countries 14 tenants!
- 15~19 people
- Non smoking house
- Gender Mix
- With theater equipment
The closest station
- Tabata Station, JR Yamanote /Keihintohoku Line 12mins walk
- Akadoshogakkomae Station,Nipori-Toneri Liner 4mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- DVD Player
- Parking for bicycle
- Rice Cooker
- Shower room
- Washing machine
In Each Room
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- Air Conditioner
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Kitasenju1 House is located in the eastern Tokyo area of Kitasenju. Its location offers access to 5 different train lines, including the Joban Line, which gives direct service to Tokyo Station. With many different universities scattered around the area and a fashionable shopping center nearby with shops such as LUMINE and Marui, there is a very lively atmosphere in the neighborhood. Another unique aspect is the old-town feel that Kitasenju sprinkles into its young and modern style. Walking from the station back to the sharehouse, you will notice many smaller street shops, known as "Sho-tengai." The sharehouse itself is tucked away in a calm residential area only a short 8-minute walk from Kitasenju station. You can get the best of both worlds with a young exciting town to explore during the day and a quiet, relaxing place to return home to at the end of the day. We offer 5 single rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from, making for a total house capacity of 9 people. It's the perfect size for meeting many new friends from all over the world and forming deep relationships! We highly recommend this type of environment for anyone new to sharehouse life! <span style = "color: red;"> * Non-smoking house Smoking is not permitted. </ span>
Nihombashi is famous for a business district from a long time ago. Easy to access main stations, such as Akihabara and Ueno, and Tokyo station is in walkable distance from the share house. It is also located near Mitsukoshi and Takashimaya which are one of the oldest Japanese departments. Cozy and warm atmosphere. There is a communication board on the wall of the living room that makes the connection between each tenant. Share the opinion and have some fun time with it.
Tabata house was built in 2010 for share house. It’s new and clean, moreover it has a garden outside. It takes 8 minutes from JR Tabata stationto the guest house. It’s easy access to main stations such as Ueno, Akihabara, and Tokyo by using JR Keihintohoku line from Tabata station. In Tabata station, there is a fashionable mall! You can stop by there and have a break in the nice café or buy food before going back home! On the weekend, the housemates go out altogether or have a small party at home! Let’s become a member of Tabata House!
Nestled in the Ueno area, Machiya1 is located just 4-minutes by foot away from Machiya Station, providing access to the Keisei Line, Toden Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. Near the station, you can find a large supermarket as well as a drugstore, making all your daily needs easily accessible. The house is also located nearby to many different parks including Arakawa Natural Park where you can view the fall leaves as well as cherry blossoms during their respective seasons. A bit further on, you can reach Sumida River where you can take a run, walk or bike ride alongside natural scenery. The house offers 4 single rooms and 2 shared rooms for you to choose from and has a capacity of 8 people. The house community is known for being family-style and very welcoming. Why not try moving in and meet your new housemates from all over the world?
Convenient access to Akihabara in only 10 mins and Ueno in just 15 mins! This brand-new house is now open! Located a 3-minute walk away from the nearest station!
Ueno-tabata2 share house opened next to the Ueno-tabata1 house! You can make friends with people who live in next to you. It takes about 8 minutes from share house to Tabata station and Tabata station has good access to center of Tokyo! You can go Shibuya, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Takadanobaba with no transfer! This is a share house for 6 people and this is the perfect size to become close to every share-housemates. This share house is reformed and has clean rooms! Let’s make new friends in this share house!! ※Non smoking house.There is not smoking area. <span style="color:red;"> ※ Non smoking house Smokers are NOT allowed to move in. </span>
Located in the Ueno area, Machiya2 House is only an 8-minute walk from the nearest station and provides access to the Kisei Line, Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. With a supermarket and drug store located nearby to the station, your everyday shopping needs will be just a short walk away from the house. The area surrounding the house has many nice restaurants and shops which are fun to explore with housemates on the weekends and holidays. Although lively main areas are easily within reach, the house itself is located in a calm and quiet area with an elementary school nearby. You can also take a walk to visit the surrounding parks and river for a calm walk and to view cherry blossoms in the spring. We offer a total of 5 single rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from. The total house capacity is 9 people and provides the perfect environment to build close and strong relationships with your housemates. For anyone looking to build a strong and supportive community while in Japan, we highly recommend Machiya2!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThe initial fee totals 6,500 NTD, including a management fee of 1,500 NTD and a deposit of 5,000 NTD. Please complete the payment within one day after receiving the confirmation email of your reservation.
※The rent and utility fees for the first month (calculated from the move-in day until the end of the month) must be paid on the move-in day.
※If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will begin to be calculated from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room becomes available on a specific date, your rent will start to be calculated from 14 days after that available date at the latest.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANThere are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!