BORDERLESS HOUSE KITASENJU2-Share House in Ueno, Asakusa, Akihabara
- Female×Foreign nationality
Convenient access to Akihabara in only 10 mins and Ueno in just 15 mins! This brand-new house is now open! Located a 3-minute walk away from the nearest station!
【Kitasenju is the number one well-kept secret in terms of living areas in Tokyo!】
This area has big shopping complexes as well as coffee shops, a rental DVD shop, and a bank in front of the station, giving it a true metropolitan vibe. However, this is contrasted by traditional architecture and small shops lined on the side alleys around the area. The blend of old and new makes for very historically charming bars and cafes packed with young city-goers.
Kitasenju area also has many unique local events such as yoga classes held at a public bath (sento) and live concerts at local shrines. These are experiences that you may not be able to have in any other part of Tokyo, so we recommend you take advantage of these opportunities!
【3-minute walk to Kitasenju Station with access to 5 different train lines!】
Kitasenju has 5 train lines including Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line and Hibiya Line. Notably, you can get to both Akihabara and Tokyo station without transferring.
Also, for language and culture studies, Akamonkai Language School is only about 5 minutes walking distance away and the Intercultural Institute is also only 10 minutes on foot. We highly recommend this house location due to its convenience!
【Tenants have regular events about once a month!】
Tenants organize regular house events around once a month for new residents, birthdays, or more casual movie nights. It is also common for tenants to enjoy summer evenings together on the roof balcony. For people who are looking for a strong and active community, we highly recommend the community at Kitasenju2. With a total of 20 private rooms, you'll have to opportunity to meet people from all over the world and have the experience of a lifetime!
- Ueno・Asakusa・Akihabara Area
- Kitasenju Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda/Hibiya Line 3 mins walk
- Community Members 9 Countries 20 tenants!
- House Type
- 20~ people
- Gender Mix
- With theater equipment
- 5mins walk from the station
- Non smoking house
The closest station
- Kitasenju Station, Tokyo-Metro Chiyoda/Hibiya Line 3 mins walk
- Kitasenju Station, JR Joban Line 5 mins walk
- Kitasenju Station, Tsukuba Express Line 5 mins walk
The time required from the major railway stations
In Common Space
- 3 rice cookers
- 4 fridges
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Four Toilet
- roof balcony
- No parking for bicycle and bike
- microwave with oven function
- Four Shower room
- Four wash-basin
- 4 Washing machines
In Each Room
- Desk / Desk lamp / Chair
- Air Conditioner
- You could rent a bedding set from us or bring it by yourself. There is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen for a bedding set. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Bed / Bookshelf / Clothing Storage
Please click on the button for the room you wish to reserve.
Please sign up below for a room-viewing for this house!
Please feel free to ask for advice!
If your favorite room is not available right now, please fill out this form.You will be notified as soon as a new vacancy comes up.
Recommended Houses around this area
Nestled in the Ueno area, Machiya1 is located just 4-minutes by foot away from Machiya Station, providing access to the Keisei Line, Toden Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. Near the station, you can find a large supermarket as well as a drugstore, making all your daily needs easily accessible. The house is also located nearby to many different parks including Arakawa Natural Park where you can view the fall leaves as well as cherry blossoms during their respective seasons. A bit further on, you can reach Sumida River where you can take a run, walk or bike ride alongside natural scenery. The house offers 4 single rooms and 2 shared rooms for you to choose from and has a capacity of 8 people. The house community is known for being family-style and very welcoming. Why not try moving in and meet your new housemates from all over the world?
Kitasenju1 House is located in the eastern Tokyo area of Kitasenju. Its location offers access to 5 different train lines, including the Joban Line, which gives direct service to Tokyo Station. With many different universities scattered around the area and a fashionable shopping center nearby with shops such as LUMINE and Marui, there is a very lively atmosphere in the neighborhood. Another unique aspect is the old-town feel that Kitasenju sprinkles into its young and modern style. Walking from the station back to the sharehouse, you will notice many smaller street shops, known as "Sho-tengai." The sharehouse itself is tucked away in a calm residential area only a short 8-minute walk from Kitasenju station. You can get the best of both worlds with a young exciting town to explore during the day and a quiet, relaxing place to return home to at the end of the day. We offer 5 single rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from, making for a total house capacity of 9 people. It's the perfect size for meeting many new friends from all over the world and forming deep relationships! We highly recommend this type of environment for anyone new to sharehouse life! <span style = "color: red;"> * Non-smoking house Smoking is not permitted. </ span>
Located in the Ueno area, Machiya2 House is only an 8-minute walk from the nearest station and provides access to the Kisei Line, Arakawa Line, and the Chiyoda Line. With a supermarket and drug store located nearby to the station, your everyday shopping needs will be just a short walk away from the house. The area surrounding the house has many nice restaurants and shops which are fun to explore with housemates on the weekends and holidays. Although lively main areas are easily within reach, the house itself is located in a calm and quiet area with an elementary school nearby. You can also take a walk to visit the surrounding parks and river for a calm walk and to view cherry blossoms in the spring. We offer a total of 5 single rooms and 2 shared rooms to choose from. The total house capacity is 9 people and provides the perfect environment to build close and strong relationships with your housemates. For anyone looking to build a strong and supportive community while in Japan, we highly recommend Machiya2!
Inquire Searching for an available room
Reserve your room or Inquire us from our website/phone.Make a reservation for room-viewing.
You can also make a reservation without room-viewing.
Confirmation of room reservation
You can move-in after 2 days at the earliest. You can make a reservation from the list above.
Making a contract either in our office or the House.
- Can I move-in soon? Can I stay only for a month?You can make a reservation without room-viewing. So, you can move-in after 2 days at the earliest.
Minimum of 1 month-stay is required.
- How much does it cost to move in?BORDERLESS HOUSE JAPANInitial fee 50,000 yen (30,000 yen key money and 20,000 yen deposit are included) and the first month's rent and utility fee have to be paid within three business days after the reservation is confirmed. If you would like to rent the bedding set, there is an additional one-time rental fee - 9,000 yen. (Bedding set includes sheet, mattress pad, futon, futon cover, pillow, pillow cover, and blanket.)
*Rent and utility for the first month are calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day you move in.
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent starts 2 weeks after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start 2 weeks after the available day at the latest.
*Restoration Fee 5,000 yen～10,000 yen will be deducted from the deposit, depends on the duration of your stay.BORDERLESS HOUSE KOREAWe ask for an initial fee of 800,000won total, consisting of 300,000won management fee and 500,000won deposit within 3 business days after your reservation is confirmed.
Management fee is non-refundable and this is covering the maintenance of the house and other support we give our tenants. Deposit is refundable so we will give this back to you on your moving out day if there is no problem.
This initial fee has to be paid within three days after the reservation was confirmed. In case you are renting a bedding set from us, there is an additional one-time rental fee of 60,000 won. Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.BORDERLESS HOUSE TAIWANWe ask initial fee before the reservations have been confirmed, please pay $6,500 initial fee within two days after you received the payment details from us. The initial fee is including $1,500 management fee (not refundable) and $5,000 deposit (refund when moving out).
*If the room you reserved is currently available, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after you sent us the reservation at the latest. If the room will be available from a certain day, your rent will start to calculate from 14 days after the available day at the latest.
Rent and utility of the first month (calculated on a pro-rated basis from the day of your move-in) has to be paid by your move-in day.
- Can I move-in even though I cannot speak local language?There are many tenants at Borderless House who do not speak local language or have just started studying, or who visit that country for the first time. Furthermore, the local housemates moving to Borderless House are interested in foreign languages and cultures, and many of them would like to speak English in daily life. Your housemates will be happy to help you in difficult situations, and many people have actually improved their language skills after moving in. Don’t worry!
- Can I get along with my housemates?Borderless House offers you great opportunities to communicate with people. Our tenants discuss & set the House rules like cleaning rules together. Through those discusstion, they create nice and comfortable life environment.
It is our pleasure to support our tenants even after their move-in. Please do not hesitate to contact us!